Chicco 4 in 1 Lullaby Lx Playard  » Baby care  »
2.5
  • When it comes to the things that I buy I make sure that I buy the best
  • I’m not trying to brag or anything but I get to experience a lot of different things, good and bad
  • I bought the Chicco 4 in 1 Lullaby Lx Playard for around $150
  • The thing about this playard is this, it has a few things about it that makes it stand out against the rest but it also has a few perky areas that I think should be addressed for future purchases from people like myself
  • Another thing that I noticed about the material was that it wasn’t hypo-allergenic

• by Ginia

When it comes to the things that I buy I make sure that I buy the best. The way that my husband and I live, we don’t really have to worry about money. I’m not trying to brag or anything but I get to experience a lot of different things, good and bad. I will confess that when it comes to spending a lot of money on an item, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s going to be the best thing since apple pie. You have to pay attention to the things you buy and why you buy them. I bought the Chicco 4 in 1 Lullaby Lx Playard for around $150. IT was a purchase for my son who I really needed this for because I ended up going back to work and I needed him to be secure while I Was there.

The thing about this playard

is this, it has a few things about it that makes it stand out against the rest but it also has a few perky areas that I think should be addressed for future purchases from people like myself. Safety is always first when it comes to my child. So when I feel as if something isn’t safe then I begin to feel as if the item shouldn’t be used.

The Chicco 4 in 1 Lullaby Lx Playard isn’t unsafe per say but it has it’s areas. First I want to talk about the fact that my son likes to put his face into things and leave them there. The material used on this playard isn’t all breathable. I thought that it was but I was wrong; I had to find out the hard way. But before I get to the negative I want to list the positive things ...

• that I liked about this playard.

The Pros

First of all, I like that it was 4 in 1. It was a bassinet to start, a playard, a changing station and a removable playmate with a gym. All these things have been used and they have been useful. I enjoyed watching my son play on them all. I also enjoyed that he enjoyed playing on them

The push button fold feature helps me to close the playard up with no problem. Unlike my other playard, it wasn’t difficult task to get it mounted up. There are wheels located at the bottom of the playard that help me transport it from one place to another.

The changing table elevates higher than it’s normal state so my baby can be reached easily. The pad located on the changing table is thicker than I expected for it to be.

Oh but

there is a negative and I plan on telling you exactly what it is. Outside of what I stated prior to the positive things I had to say, This Playard is heavy as heck to carry. I mean who wants to carry around a 15lbs playard? I’m far from being in the mood for nail breaking so this aspect alone keeps me from wanting to use it. Another thing that I noticed about the material was that it wasn’t hypo-allergenic. Whatever material they use, it broke my son out.

I’m not saying that this stroller is all bad but I am saying that if anything I stated wasn’t too your liking as well, stay away from this playard. It kept my baby safe enough for me to do what I needed to do but it had perks that I had to be careful with and get used to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417091269191230/k2311a0917/9.17.10