Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation
  • Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation is the best foundation I have ever tried
  • Before I found this product, I had to use both liquid foundation and powder to provide the amount of coverage I wanted
  • Most dermatologists recommend that you always wear foundation or a facial lotion with SPF to keep the sun from doing damage to your skin
  • Also, since I no longer have to buy liquid foundation, I have saved that cost, anyway

• by Kathie Scheidler

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation is the best foundation I have ever tried! Before I found this product, I had to use both liquid foundation and powder to provide the amount of coverage I wanted. I now only have to use this product and it saves me a lot of time!

I have never seen my face look so nice. The foundation makes your pores seem invisible to the point

that it seems like your skin has been airbrushed. It says right on the package that it “evens and enhances skin clarity, tone and texture”, so I guess this is what actually happens.

The foundation comes in many different shades. I chose Classic Ivory 10 since I am very fair-skinned, and it looks completely natural. It is oil-free and fragrance-free, as well. A lot of products irritate my face,

• yet this product does not bother me at all.

The foundation is SPF 20. Most dermatologists recommend that you always wear foundation or a facial lotion with SPF to keep the sun from doing damage to your skin. So, by using this product, you are helping your face to be protected as well as look nice.

The foundation comes in a compact that includes a mirror and an applicator. It

easily fits into your purse and is easy to use no matter where you are.

Again, this is the best foundation I have ever tried, and I have tried most drugstore and department brands. It is around $12 for one compact but does last a long time. Also, since I no longer have to buy liquid foundation, I have saved that cost, anyway. Every woman should try this product!

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091269131230/k2311a0917/9.17.10