Samsung LN32B460 Flat Screen TV
  • I recently purchased the Samsung LN32B460 Flat Screen TV and it is amazing
  • The actual screen size measures 31.5 inches which I thought was going to be too big for my bedroom when I saw it out of the box
  • It would work ok, but if you wanted to get the full effect I would recommend getting the 1080p
  • I love to set alarms and snooze as it takes forever to get me up from a sounds sleep, and this TV has 3 of them
  • Overall, you'll definitely the bang for your buck with this Samsung

• by Slappy

I recently purchased the Samsung LN32B460 Flat Screen TV and it is amazing! The actual screen size measures 31.5″ inches which I thought was going to be too big for my bedroom when I saw it out of the box. Once I put it on my dresser I realized that it looked perfect. It has a very sleek looking style to it and comes in all black which really went well on my walnut dresser.

The set up is very easy. Just take it out of the

box, hook it up to an HDMI cable, and let the channels run their cycle. Then you’re pretty much done. The quality of the picture is excellent and the price is just right. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this set.

I usually only purchase Samsung TVs because of their amazing stand out color. I feel as though the picture is very defined, with very little to no blurry spots at all. I was fine with the factory settings but ...

• some people might want to play with the colors to get them exactly how they want them.

The only downside is that it is in 720p, as opposed to 1080p, and therefore a Blu-ray player would not live up to par with this TV. It would work ok, but if you wanted to get the full effect I would recommend getting the 1080p. With a TV of this size though, you don’t really notice the difference between 720 and 1080 without a Blu-ray player. The only

other thing I would say is not fully up to par is the sound. It’s not too bad but could be improved a little bit.

One of my favorite features is the alarm feature. I love to set alarms and snooze as it takes forever to get me up from a sounds sleep, and this TV has 3 of them. Just a little side perk that this TV has to offer. Overall, you’ll definitely the bang for your buck with this Samsung.

Note: Prices range between 400-500 dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617091269121230/k2311a0917/9.17.10