Johnson Q-Tips Cotton Swabs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to get the larger box so I don't have to purchase them quite as often
  • Q-tip cotton swabs are the best invention ever made in my opinion
  • The reason that I prefer Q-tips cotton swabs is because they are much softer than the cheaper brands
  • I have also noticed that cotton actually stays on the end of the stick unlike the cheaper brands
  • I highly recommend Johnson Q-tip swabs to everyone

• by Dawn

I have been using Johnson Q-Tip Cotton Swabs since I was a small child. It is a trusted name and although I have occasionally tried other brands because they were cheaper, I always find my way back to Q-Tips. I pay $2.99 per box for 375 cotton swabs. I like to get the larger box so I don’t have to purchase them quite as often.

I use Q-Tip cotton swabs for more than just cleaning out my ears. Don’t get me wrong, I use them for that as well. There are a

lot of other uses for them and I sometimes go through them like they were candy. Some things that I use Q-tips for are cleaning in small crevices, cleaning the screen on my blow dryer, cleaning the heat ducts in the car, putting on eye shadow and a host of other things. There are so many uses for the Q-tips that it wouldn’t make much sense to do without them.

Q-tip cotton swabs are the best invention ever made in my opinion. I have even used them to get things out of small ...

• spaces when it has fallen through because the swabs are small enough to fit in nearly any place. $2.99 is a great price for such a versatile product. The reason that I prefer Q-tips cotton swabs is because they are much softer than the cheaper brands. I have also noticed that cotton actually stays on the end of the stick unlike the cheaper brands. When trying the cheaper brands, the cotton would roll off the tip rather than staying in place. This can be very annoying when you are trying to clean
        your ears.

Q-tips are much thicker than the cheaper brands as well. That means a much softer feeling when using them. That is why I prefer Johnson Q-tip cotton swabs over the other brands. Johnson’s is a trusted name for many products and Q-tips definitely give you the reason why. I have trusted Q-tips even when it came to raising my babies. I used the swabs on them when they were babies and the truth is, I couldn’t trust any other brand to do that. I highly recommend Johnson Q-tip swabs to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091269081230/k2311a0917/9.17.10