Hammermill Color Copy Digital Paper  » Other  »
  • Of course we want our presentations to be on the best looking paper possible, as it is being presented to our customers
  • Our reps love it and definitely notice the different between this and the other brands we have used
  • I would also recommend it for school projects and definitely as resume paper

• by Slappy

As an Administrative Assistant, I’ve gone through numerous amounts of paper. Different brands, different weights, different qualities. My favorite, by far, is the Hammermill Color Copy Digital Paper. I do a lot of business reviews and business proposals in my profession, as I am the admin for about 70 sales rep. Of course we want our presentations to be on the best looking paper possible, as it is being presented to our customers. We used to

use the Staples brand bright white paper, and while it looked decent, it was a little too thin and also curled upwards when coming out of the printer.

At a vendor show we had many different vendors sampling their products for us to see. We were lucky enough to come across International Paper (the maker of Hammermill) where they showed us many samples of their paper. It ranged from extra thick so standard paper. Our favorite by far was ...

• of course, the color copy digital paper.

Anything we print on it looks so bright and vibrant that it can’t be surpassed. The thickness is excellent as well. It never gets stuck together in the printer, nor does it curl from the heat of the printer as it passes through.

I have a massive amount of print jobs that I take care of everyday and always use this paper. Our reps love it and definitely notice the different

between this and the other brands we have used. It doesn’t run the inks and stays pretty smear free. I would also recommend it for school projects and definitely as resume paper.

I just wouldn’t recommend using it for everyday printing because it can get very costly. Paper of this quality does not run on the cheaper side so just be wary of that before wasting paper. It’s definitely for use as “final copy” versions of reports etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1217091269041230/k2311a0917/9.17.10