Almay One Coat Volumizing Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • For some reason, I don't get much of this problem with this mascara
  • If I don't get a chance to take it off and I fall asleep with it on, I will definitely have black marks around the bottom of my eyes when I wake up

• by Slappy

I have fairly thin eyelashes when I’m not wearing makeup, but not when I’m wearing Almay’s Volumizing Mascara! It really works just as stated - one coat. Black is my favorite color for this mascara but I accidentally picked up the brown-black the other day and it looks just as nice.

I get black flake marks under my eyes from many of the past mascaras I’ve tried. For some reason, I don’t get much of this problem with this mascara. It’s not

waterproof, so I wouldn’t suggest going swimming or whipping up a batch of teary eyes with it on, but it does hold up very well throughout the day.

When applying, it goes on very smoothly. It doesn’t clump or blotch or hold my eyelashes together. It does an excellent job of subtly pumping up my lashes without looking like I have fake eyelashes on. It works well for the morning, evening and night… whether the occasion be casual or fancy.

• I use it for my everyday wear and for going out as well. The applicator is very simple and works like a charm. It has the thick end that turns into a thinner end and the mascara rests on it very well.

It comes off super easy at the end of the day when I’m ready to take it off. If I don’t get a chance to take it off and I fall asleep with it on, I will definitely have

black marks around the bottom of my eyes when I wake up. That’s the only problem I have with it; is that it’s not for overnight or heavy napping use. It doesn’t really bother me that much though because I always sleep at home and I can just wash it off in the morning. Water will only smear it, so make sure you either use a makeup remover or soap.

It is also not tested on animals which is a huge plus for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091269031230/k2311a0917/9.17.10