Merrick Dog Treat Sausages  » Pets  »
  • They are made with top of line USDA approved ingredients so I know that she is getting the best nutrition as well
  • I love the fact that they have this variety of flavors even though she'd be happy with just one flavor

• by Slappy

My dog absolutely loves the sausages Merrick makes. They look exactly like a sausage people would eat and my dog goes crazy for them just like she would a regular sausage. They are made with top of line USDA approved ingredients so I know that she is getting the best nutrition as well. They are completely wholesome, preservative free and free of anything artificial.

The main ingredients are

meat, vegetables and fruit. They even smell like doggy sausage. They come in individual packages and have the cutest names. They have names such as Thanksgiving Day dinner where obviously the main meat ingredient is turkey. They also have names like Cowboy Cookout where beef would be a meat ingredient and French Cafe where chicken and duck are present. No matter the flavor, my girl ...

• loves them all. I love the fact that they have this variety of flavors even though she’d be happy with just one flavor; because it gives her the chance to have different tastes.

I sometimes break them in pieces and make her do tricks for them. If she’s being extra well behaved, I’ll break one in half and just give it to her because I love her. I’ll

refrigerate the other half for later use. If they remain unopened, they’ll stay good for awhile in their packaging. We always keep a small supply on hand to reward our pup as she can never get enough of them.

Please note: Use only as supplemental feeding and not as a regular diet. While they are nutritious, then don’t supply your pup with everything essential in their diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917091269021230/k2311a0917/9.17.10