Intak Water Bottle by Thermos  » Other  »
  • In the past I definitely didn't drink enough but recently realized that if I want my body to be healthier, I need to drink more water
  • I decided to buy both him and myself the Intak by Thermos PBA free water bottle
  • I like to fill it up with Brita water, through a few ice cubes in - and go
  • There is also a measuring line on the side so I know how many ounces of water I am putting into the bottle

• by Slappy

i am a big fan of drinking water recently. In the past I definitely didn’t drink enough but recently realized that if I want my body to be healthier, I need to drink more water. Buying the regular sized bottled water is both costly and not good for the environment over time. My husband and I often go hiking and we always have water with us. I decided to buy both him and myself the Intak by Thermos PBA free water bottle.

It is very handy in every way.

When we go hiking, it’s the perfect size to slip into the side of my backpack and grab when we need water. The top snaps into place and is secured by an extra metal ring. The bottle will not open even if the button is pressed while the metal ring is over it. I know, I tried. That’s an excellent feature so that your water doesn’t spill. It’s also very easy to get open when you want it quickly. Just pull down the metal ring, push the ...

• button and you’re ready to go.

I also love how the top has a rubber stopper so that it doesn’t have any chance of leaking. It really is fool proof. I’ve bounced it around, held it upside down, and still nothing spilled. It’s also very easy to fill. It has a screw cap so you just take that off and fill with whatever water you are using. I like to fill it up with Brita water, through a few ice cubes in - and go!

It also has

a handy counter. You can slide your counter from 1-6 so you know how many bottles you have drank throughout the day. There is also a measuring line on the side so I know how many ounces of water I am putting into the bottle. This is an excellent bottle to take with you on walks as well because it has a look for easy carry. I also like to keep it at my desk at work to drink throughout the day. The pour spout is also very easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1217091268911130/k2311a0917/9.17.10