Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like moisturizers that feel heavy, though

• by Slappy

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion is a great lotion to use on dry skin and for daily moisturizing. I have a bad case of dry skin, most especially in the winter and I need a heavy moisturizer. I don’t like moisturizers that feel heavy, though. This moisturizer is perfect for dry skin and does not leave a greasy residue feeling.

Every night before bed I apply

it to my hands, legs etc. and leave it on for the duration of the night. It even stays on pretty well if I wash my hands in the middle of the night. Sometimes if I have to use the bathroom I may be too lazy to reapply lotion so in this case it works well because it stay on reasonably well through a washing. In the ...

• morning when I get up, my hands feel incredibly smooth.

Like all moisturizers, if you don’t reapply throughout the day and after some hand washings, your skin will continue to dry out. With Aveeno, you don’t have to apply it as much as other lotions because as I stated before, it can make it through a washing. If, hypothetically, you didn’t wash your hands at all through the day,

it would do a fine job of keeping you moisturized until the next day.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion also goes well under a paraffin treatment. If you apply the lotion first and rub it in thoroughly, then dip your hands in the paraffin wax, your hands come out extra moisturized when you’re done. Aveeno is a must-have for dry skin or even skin that you just like to moisturize every day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091268881130/k2311a0917/9.17.10