Chicken Dinner in Gravy Whiskas in Sachet
  • Also we don’t seem to have a problem giving her the usual food that they regularly eat which is dry cat’s food, but my mom still insist me to buy her a soft food which has some juice into it so that she can at least have her teeth relaxed by not eating something hard

• by brandobrando

Our cat gave birth so my mom was so extra careful in giving her food to eat to regain her strength. Also we don’t seem to have a problem giving her the usual food that they regularly eat which is dry cat’s food, but my mom still insist me to buy her a soft food which has some juice into it so that she can at least have her teeth relaxed by not eating something hard.

I went to the grocery and buy her Whiskas in small packets

which I chose the flavor of Chicken Dinner since it will be a new flavor that she can just stick to. It was only P39 pesos for the small pack which is economical. My mom placed it in the fridge which I really don’t know why she did that.

So by the time that our cat came downstairs to ask for food, my moms’ already unpack the chicken dinner in gravy for her to eat. To my dismay, she just stare at it, lick it, smell it and then still thinking what was it. She was surely hungry so when I saw her doing nothing on the food, my mom really forced her to eat some by placing it in her mouth. She was then able to taste the Chicken Dinner in Gravy, eat some but never ever finish the food even if it wasn’t cold.

I saw her leaving her bowl and was kinda icky on cleaning off the liquid and some sauce of the food on her mouth which in short she really ...

• Chicken Dinner in Gravy Whiskas in Sachet
      didn’t like. Now the other male cat went down and checked what was in the bowl and he did the same thing. He smelled the food and look at it and then tried to lick it. He didn’t eat much and there was still remaining food on their bowl.

He cleaned his paws and mouth and he kept on cleaning his teeth like he was disgusted of the sauce or as if there was something oily in their food that they really didn’t like. My guess was just

that they must have got used of eating dry foods and not happy on eating wet food or soft food. They become so choosy and it was really annoying. They really did not appreciate Whiskas chicken Dinner in gravy. Probably if it was Whiskas dry food, they must have been in a hurry to finish it so that they could ask for more. But this one is different.

Anyway, it’s our cat’s own preference. But I will never buy them soft food anymore which they really are not satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917091268861130/k2311a0917/9.17.10