Friskies Dry Food For Cats  » Pets  »
  • My mom was already complaining of the higher prices of commodities which include the higher price of pet food as well
  • They cannot resist the taste of Ocean Fish Tuna and Salmon that we regularly buy
  • I was so happy also how they eat since it was so crunchy, I would hear them crunch and munch every pellets that they eat from Friskies

• by brandobrando

We regularly buy our pet cats dry foods because they are all grown up and they really love to eat Friskies. A kilo of cat’s dry food would last only for one week so we regularly buy them their food on a local grocery near us.

My mom was already complaining of the higher prices of commodities which include the higher price of pet food as well. Since then we decided to buy our pet food from a local market that sells in retail price which is much cheaper in price

compared to the ones being sold in the grocery.

The quality of the product for the cat food was just the same since our cat tells us so. They cannot resist the taste of Ocean Fish Tuna and Salmon that we regularly buy. It was only P130 a kilo. The benefits that our cat get from eating Friskies Dry Food for cat is that they are so healthy and so active.

I also notice that they always ask every now and then for food. They get so attentive and eager. I ...

• always want to teach them tricks and give them their treat and tell them good girl or good boy. I was so happy also how they eat since it was so crunchy, I would hear them crunch and munch every pellets that they eat from Friskies.

Once you have Friskies, you can ask your pet cats to work for you. Just kidding, but this food is really something that our cat also got so choosy. They don’t eat any left over foods that we gave them; they just know one food

that has been stored in their brain like the only listed word in their vocabulary was Friskies.

They cannot even appreciate fish bones and some chicken parts as left over. They simply don’t touch their food which makes us really wondering if Friskies has already drugged them and they got addicted to it only. But anyway, I have nothing against Friskies. It has been a helper to get our pets in shape and in good condition. We will only opt to buy products from them since our pets really liked it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917091268851130/k2311a0917/9.17.10