Orajel Medicated Toothache Swabs
  • Using these toothache swabs for the first time- seemed rather interesting
  • Priced at $6.50(for eight swabs) Orajel medicated toothache swabs according is a simple, easy and convenient way to solve common toothache problems- right in the comfort of your home

• by rm002

My wisdom tooth on the left side had been making my life miserable for the past few days. The fact that this tooth had to be removed to give me some permanent relief - only made tensed and nervous. I had always dreaded the painful procedure of removing the tooth and tried to just postpone it as much as possible. So when I happened to see these swabs called Orajel medicated toothache swabs- I instantly felt that these swabs could prove to be a great solution for my aching teeth.

Orajel medicated toothache swabs were essentially a replicas of Q- tips lined up in a flat plastic container. Each of these medicated swabs featured a white tip at one end and a blue colored ring at the

other. Using these toothache swabs for the first time- seemed rather interesting. After holding the swab vertically with the white colored tip pointed down, I simply snapped the blue ring tip- only to see the liquid ( or gel – was hard to tell) flowing towards the white tip. The color of the white tip which was becoming moist slowly changed to a brownish yellowish color and was ready to be applied to my aching tooth.

As soon as I applied it to my aching tooth- ouch- it just sent a wave of shock all through my body only to subside after a few seconds. The area around my teeth seemed to have become numb and I could instantly feel the pain gradually reduce- giving me great relief. These ...

• medicated swabs did have a horrible taste- which made it just impossible for me to swallow it – leaving me with the only option of just spitting the unpleasant dribble from my mouth.

But in spite of all this unpleasantness- these medicated swabs indeed proved to be quite effective. Though I must admit that though these swabs did not help in healing the pain completely (nearly 15- 20% of pain still remained) still I felt that using these swabs proved to be better alternative than taking pain killers. What was really nice about using Orajel medicated toothache swabs was the fact that they proved to a perfect way to help the medicine reach right to the source of pain without spreading in the whole mouth. This I turn

helped the pain heal faster – in fact even quicker than having swallowed a pain killer. Compact, portable and disposable- these swabs which could be conveniently carried in my hand bag also proved to be great aid to help me tackle my toothache in times of emergencies specially while I was on the move.

A great combination of an applicator and medication in one- these medicated toothache swabs have now become an important essential in my medical kit. In fact all my family members especially my grandparents) seem to just love this product and swear by its effectiveness. Priced at $6.50(for eight swabs) Orajel medicated toothache swabs according is a simple, easy and convenient way to solve common toothache problems- right in the comfort of your home.

Orajel Medicated Toothache Swabs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615091268500430/k2311a0915/9.15.10