Especially for Baby Wipe Warmer  » Baby care  »
  • I hated cleaning out this wipe warmer and wasting valuable baby wipes, so I found the Especially for Baby Wipe Warmer that heats baby wipes from the top part
  • I love that not only are the wipes heated from the top portion, but also that you are unable to see or touch the heat source

• by mjcnv36

The Especially for Baby Wipe Warmer is a really wonderful and well designed wipe warmer for baby wipes. The first wipe warmer I used for my baby heated from the bottom, and the last few wipes were always dried out, and the bottom of the wipe warmer would become yellowish brown, a result of the crusty dried wipe reside formed over time. I hated cleaning out this wipe warmer and wasting valuable baby wipes, so I found the Especially for Baby Wipe Warmer that heats baby wipes from the top part. I love that not only are the wipes heated from the top portion, but also that you are unable to see or touch the heat source. The external top portion of the wipe warmer

does also become a little warm, but that is the key word–just a little bit warm. It is really unnoticeable unless you lay something on top of the wipe warmer such as a diaper for a few minutes. Then the diaper or whatever else you have placed on top does warm up slightly.

I also really like that the wipe warmer holds a significant amount of wipes, and the wipe warmer is made extra wide so that the wipe warmer will accommodate pretty much any brand of baby wipes easily. Once the baby wipes have been loaded into the wipe warmer, the top can be closed and then there is a really neat twist to the engineering of this product: there are two locks on each ...

• side of the wipe warmer (just slide each one forward) so that the top will stay closed as you pull out the baby wipes from a smaller cover on the top portion. Why is this so good? Because the wipes are not exposed to any excess air to dry them out, and it keeps toddlers and preschool age children from helping themselves to the wipes. The locks are not super easy to slide, so they were made with an adult in mind.

The last thing I love about this product is that does come with a handy little night light on top. It is a little red button that you press, and then there is a light on the inside that is visible from a clear

plastic window on the side of the wipe warmer. I have used this little light many times while changing my baby at night, but you could also keep it on at night and use it for a small night light without the purpose of changing the baby.

The only thing that could make this product better would be if it had an on off switch which would prevent someone from having to unplug it when not in use, such as I have had to do when going on vacation since I always unplug things. Other than that, this is a well designed and inexpensive baby care item that I have been very pleased with. I would gladly recommend this to anyone; I found this product at Babies R Us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415091268320330/k2311a0915/9.15.10