Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 5 Day Fit Walk Workout DVD  » Health  »
  • Just when I thought I had purchased my last Walk Away the Pounds DVD, I came across an action packed workout system that was too good to pass up
  • If you have been debating about starting a walking plan, or have been making excuses why you just can’t find anytime, really consider trying the Walk Away the Pounds program
  • I noticed results immediately, and you might as well

• by Jude244

Just when I thought I had purchased my last Walk Away the Pounds DVD, I came across an action packed workout system that was too good to pass up. With the 5-Day Fit Walk, I have a fresh workout everyday all on one inexpensive DVD.

If you are as big a fan as Sansone as I am, you may be already trying to collect various workouts from her program. Now with this one DVD, you get a variety of some of her best workouts for a fraction price of buying them individually. Not only that, you can also take them when you travel so you can have a weeks worth of workouts all on one easy to carry DVD.

While I have been collecting these workouts for several months now, I have also been urging my friends to try them. This DVD happens to be perfect as a starter set to get them going. Ideally, a newcomer would probably want to start with a 1 mile walk to get accustomed to the moves

and the pace of the workouts. With the 5-Day Fit Walk you get not 1 but 2 one mile workouts to get used to the program. These workouts include Leslie’s Get up and Get Started walk, and the Power Mile. Here, newcomers will learn and perfect Leslie’s four core moves.

If you are like me you may breeze right through the 1 mile walks and want to jump into something more challenging. If that’s the case, this DVD then offers you the option of kicking your in-home walk workout into high gear with not 1 but 3 of her most popular two mile walks. In all, you receive the High Calorie Burn workout, the 30 Minute Walk, and my new favorite the kickboxing inspired Walk & Kick workout. I am only sorry I didn’t find this set sooner, as it would have saved me so much time and money trying to purchase them separately.

Now, you may be wondering how an in-home walking program works, or even how you can get so many different workouts ...

• out of a basic walking plan. I have to admit, the first time I heard of the plan I envisioned marching in front of a TV for an interminable period.

Yeah, I hate to say it but the thought of walking indoors really seemed a waste when it’s so beautiful outside. Then something happened, the weather turned foul and I was forced to try one of the in-home walking workouts. That day became a turning point for me as I not only found out how fun the workouts were, but I was also free of having my workouts disrupted by storms or insufferable heat waves.

Ah the beauty of in-home workouts, you never have to worry about weather conditions, traffic, how to keep water handy, or even what if there isn’t a restroom for miles. Yes, you could say Sansone’s workouts really made keeping up with a walking plan possible for me even when Mother Nature may be pitching a fit outside.

Not only that but Leslie herself is so engaging and fun

to workout with. Trust me, you’ll feel like you are working out with an old friend. She is very cheerful, and I never get the impression that her words of motivation are forced or fake. She is also excellent at preparing you for the next move, and changing her workouts enough so that you don’t feel as if you are repeating the same workout. I have purchased countless workouts over the years but I have to say this is really my favorite plan.

If you have been debating about starting a walking plan, or have been making excuses why you just can’t find anytime, really consider trying the Walk Away the Pounds program. With workouts as short as 18 minutes, you’d be surprised how fast you can squeeze a good workout in, and you will feel so much better for it. I noticed results immediately, and you might as well.

If you’d like to try the Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds 5-Day Fit Walk, it is currently available on Amazon for 13.49 USD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415091268290330/k2311a0915/9.15.10