Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is definitely one of those products that you start using, end up loving, and then add to your skin care routine for years to come
  • I love not having to pay tons to get a good quality acne treatment that keeps my skin clean and my complexion clear
  • Plus, I like having a white foamy product rather than some clear gel that I can’t really see
  • I know exactly where I am applying this product to my face
  • The best thing about the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion is that it keeps my skin mostly clear of breakouts

• by Intensify

I have pretty oily skin that doesn’t break out very often, but does get a bit of acne from time to time. This can be very frustrating to take care of, especially if I am particularly stressed out. I do as much as I can to prevent acne, but I can never be completely certain that I won’t get a break out. I purchased the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion treatment in order to deal with my acne a few months ago and have been very pleased with the results that I have gotten. It is definitely one of those products that you start using, end up loving, and then add to your skin care routine for years to come. This is definitely the type of product that I will continue to buy again and again. Plus, since it is a drugstore brand, the price is just right! I love not having to pay tons to get a good quality acne treatment that keeps my skin clean and my complexion clear.

First of all, I have to say

that I absolutely love the fact that this is a foaming cleanser and not a gel or a cream cleanser. There is just something really fun about using foam. Plus, I like having a white foamy product rather than some clear gel that I can’t really see. I know exactly where I am applying this product to my face. This product isn’t only good for basic cleaning of the face, it is also perfect as a makeup remover! I always know whether I have removed all of my makeup or not by whether the foam turns brown (the color of my foundation) or remains clean and white (the color of the product). Foam is a great indicator of how clean your face is getting so this is definitely a plus.

Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion is basically a staple product for me. I definitely prefer the design of this bottle because I would rather use a pump than the type of bottle that you have to squeeze. It just makes so much more sense and is ten times easier than ...

• having to turn a bottle over and shake out the product. It especially comes in handy when the product almost runs out because with a squeeze bottle, you end up wasting the last bit of product that never fully drips out. With this pump design, you definitely get your money’s worth because you can easily get all of the product to come out of the bottle in the end.

The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion cleans without drying my skin out. It isn’t too harsh at all. It really gets the job done without having any weird side effects like rashes or allergic reactions. There is never any irritation. It is also powerful enough to get rid of my little oil problem. My skin is never shiny. I like that this product is long lasting so not only is the oil washed right off in the morning but it is still gone from my face way past lunch time.

The best thing about the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion is that it keeps my skin mostly clear of breakouts. Of course

it doesn’t keep every single pimple at bay, but there is no product or treatment out there that can guarantee that you will never get pimples ever again. I like that this foam cleanser at least brings me a few steps closer to having mostly clear skin. I don’t have to worry about blemishes nearly as much as I have in the past. Aveeno does a really good job of making an effective acne treatment for such a cheap price!

Overall, I would have to give the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Clear Complexion a rating of a 10 out of 10. It is an inexpensive yet highly effective product that gives me the perfect results. For the past few months that I have been using it, I have gotten so many compliments on my skin tone and the general healthy glow about my face. It not only feels great on my face but smells pretty good as well. For someone with oily skin, this is pretty much a miracle product. It works well without any bad side effects and I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091268260330/k2311a0915/9.15.10