Beyond Paradise Eau De Perfume Spray by Estee Lauder  » Perfume  »
  • It also comes in both larger and smaller containers, but I thought that the 1.7 ounce bottle looked like a good size and was the right price
  • For a perfume by Estee Lauder, I think it is very reasonably priced
  • The price definitely did not deter me from buying it at all
  • I am really impressed by the fact that this is a floral/fruity scent that does not smell tacky
  • Though it is a bit expensive, I love it and think that it is so worth the price

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Beyond Paradise fragrance by Estee Lauder. It is the 1.7 ounce Eau De Perfume Spray version of the product. It also comes in both larger and smaller containers, but I thought that the 1.7 ounce bottle looked like a good size and was the right price. I purchased it for about thirty dollars plus tax at my local Sephora store. For a perfume by Estee Lauder, I think it is very reasonably priced. Personally, I see this as a high end yet pretty affordable perfume. The price definitely did not deter me from buying it at all.

I purchased this particular perfume mostly because a friend of mine was wearing it one day and the fragrance really stood out to me.

I asked her where she got it and had my very own bottle the next day. I didn’t know this was such a popular perfume until talking to her but now I can definitely see why so many people like it. I have fallen in love with it!

My favorite thing about the Beyond Paradise Eau De Perfume Spray by Estee Lauder is that the scent is extremely subtle. It is one of those scents that isn’t super overpowering so you just get that little hint of fragrance without being annoyed by it. I hate fragrances that are too overpowering so this one is pretty much perfect for me. It is also a very pleasant and comforting scent to wear. To me, this is ...

• perfectly suited for basic daytime wear. It probably isn’t something that I would wear on a romantic date or a night out, but it is a very sweet scent for regular daily wear. I also like that this Beyond Paradise perfume is very long lasting. I can spray it on the morning and still smell it by the end of the day.

This is a very tropical sort of scent that is extremely refreshing. It smells both floral and fruity at the same time. I can definitely pick up the honeysuckle it contains. I am really impressed by the fact that this is a floral/fruity scent that does not smell tacky. It is extremely sophisticated and has easily become one of my favorite fragrances. A

lot of other fragrances just irritate and annoy me, but this one does not.

I really like the packaging and design of this product. It looks so cute sitting atop my dresser with my other perfume bottles. It has this rainbow sort of appearance to it that is so pretty. This is truly like “paradise” in a well designed, adorable bottle. Overall, I would have to give the Beyond Paradise Eau De Perfume Spray by Estee Lauder a rating of a 9 out of 10. Though it is a bit expensive, I love it and think that it is so worth the price. It is a wonderful smelling perfume that isn’t too strong. This is a product that I will definitely continue to purchase in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615091268190330/k2311a0915/9.15.10