Orbit Gum (Bottle)
  • I like to have gum handy in my pocket or in my purse for those emergency moments
  • I noticed that the other gum that I have tried have crunchy, sweet shells that could easily break when I start to chew on them
  • It does not have sugar so I feel safe chewing it even for a couple of hours because at least I know my teeth won’t suffer of cavities

• by dng

I like to have gum handy in my pocket or in my purse for those emergency moments. I was going through the supermarket when I came across remembering that I needed to buy me a gum that I could bring in my pocket or in my purse during work. Sometimes I need a quick burst of freshness for my mouth specially when I am so busy that I am not able to eat.

I saw an Orbits Gum in a bottle. A bottle has 100 pieces

of chewing gum and it just costs a very cheap amount of $1. The bottle has a flip top and made of plastic so there is no risk of breaking it. I do have a locker in my work so this is just perfect for me. I can just bring it with me to work and leave it in my locker so that anytime I feel the need to chew on something fresh I could just get a piece or two from my locker.

What ...

• I like about it is that it is sugar-free. This means that I could just simply chew it and not worry about having cavities and all. I do like this feature. This is no ordinary gum too. I noticed that the gum has a tough shell. The outer shell is white and unlike the others, this shell is tough. It is not crunchy or sweet. I noticed that the other gum that I have tried have crunchy, sweet shells that could easily break when I
        start to chew on them. This one is tough and when I bite on it, the mint in it is not too strong. It is just right and it does take a while before it loses its flavor.

I like this because it is very cheap and it does make my breath and mouth feel fresh with its minty burst. It does not have sugar so I feel safe chewing it even for a couple of hours because at least I know my teeth won’t suffer of cavities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091268000330/k2311a0915/9.15.10