Salt Movie 2010  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I was quite disappointed with the pacing of the movie and the plot itself

• by dng

I just saw the movie Salt starring Angelina Jolie as Evelyn Salt, a Russian spy who is really one of the good guys. This movie is full of twists and turns. At first Angelina Jolie poses as a CIA undercover agent who is interrogating a Russian Spy leader.

Eventually it turns out that this spy leader is able to identify her and blows her cover as Evelyn Salt, a member of a renowned spy group

that originated in Russia. Evelyn was taken away from her family to be a part of a big training group for Russian spies.

This elite Russian group trains children to become good undercover spies and sends them to the United States to do their jobs.

At first I was really excited to see this movie because it stars Angelina Jolie.

I have a lot of respect for her and her movies and so when I ...

• saw that this was an action flick, I was pretty sure that this role really suited her. In fact it did.

This was a great role for Angelina because she has a good, tough girl persona and would really fit these kind of roles. However I feel that the movie has just been hyped up just because it stars her.

I was quite disappointed with the pacing of the movie and the plot itself. It

was such a bore that I fell asleep maybe twice or thrice in the middle of the film.

The action sequences were good, the actors were great, but the plot really is quite a bore and really did not help with the movie. Even if the actors were top caliber, the plot really wasted the whole film.

I did not like it personally and felt that they wasted such a huge time and effort in making this film.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1115091267990330/k2311a0915/9.15.10