Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Plus Cooling Hydration
  • I like that this moisturizer also makes your skin firmer
  • I found this cream at my local drug store for only $18.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle

• by Gina Gott

Oil of Olay always makes good products. I tried out this moisturizer , because it also has 7 anti aging benefits. I’m 30 now , and care more about taking care of my skin. This is a great mositurizer and is really good for your skin.

This one cream moisturizer does so much. It makes your skin feel good and cool when

you apply it. You only have to use it once a day. I put it on before I apply my makeup in the mornings.

After you use it for a couple of weeks , you can really see and feel the difference in your skin. You can see a slight difference the first time you put it on though. It fades the look of lines and wrinkles. Gives your face a radiant , healthy looking shine. It even makes your pores look smaller.

I like that this moisturizer also makes your skin firmer. You apply it to your face and neck , and it works right away. It has many vitamins and antioxidants in it to improve your skin each time you use it. It ...

• Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Plus Cooling Hydration
      really makes your face look and feel smoother.

For a product like this you would expect to pay a lot of money. I found this cream at my local drug store for only $18.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. You can find it at a lot of places like Walmart and Kmart too. It is so worth the money. I have added

it to my daily beauty regiment. I will not go a day without it.

It is a wonderful moisturizer and also makes you look younger. You just can’t go wrong with trying out this product. It is good to wear under makeup or alone. It is made by a namebrand that I trust , and I am very happy that I tried it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267970330/k2311a0915/9.15.10