Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub from a health store for a price of $5
  • I like this product a lot because it is easy to apply it
  • For the first 2 weeks, I noticed my small little dots on the nose slowly decreasing
  • I was impressed by how it can do because the product actually got rid of my blackheads in a span of 2 months
  • I know that it was gradual, but I would take this product anytime other than those hyped products which claim a lot of promises

• by aa9002

I used to suffer from blackheads a lot. I tried a lot of products from Neutrogena to Clearasil, but almost nothing worked. I found Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub from a health store for a price of $5. It is made by Clean & Clear. It is basically a facial mask that helps eliminate blackheads. I actually never found a mask that aims to remove blackheads, and what’s more, I was supposed to use it 3 times a week.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub has a very nice, light, minty smell. Its facial mask actually is in a light green

color. Its mask is not greasy, not oily and not sticky. It is thick, with Salicylic Acid (2%) which is good at keeping the oiliness of the skin at bay and under control. It actually feels nice on the palm because it smelled really good, and not too harsh and not too strong.

I like this product a lot because it is easy to apply it. You should first be sure to clean or wash your face, because the dirt causes you to get those blackheads in the first place. Then, put on a small amount of it on your T-Zone and let ...

• it stay there for 5 minutes. It would stick to the entire area, and it never cause any pain at all. It was really mild, with no irritation and dryness at all because it was alcohol-free.

So when I tried it for 2 months, from January to February of 2010, I was not expecting anything. However, it turned to be the one that will help me get rid of my blackheads, and for that I am grateful.

For the first 2 weeks, I noticed my small little dots on the nose slowly decreasing. I did not pay much attention to it until

the 4th week of application, when the huge black dots started to fade away. I was impressed by how it can do because the product actually got rid of my blackheads in a span of 2 months. I know that it was gradual, but I would take this product anytime other than those hyped products which claim a lot of promises.

It is a little expensive, though, because it is 800 pesos. But because you only need to apply thrice weekly, it is long lasting anyway. But then there is no guarantee that it will work - everyone reacts to various products differently.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267920330/k2311a0915/9.15.10