Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
  • I used to use the oil control product from Pond's, but I think it is now discontinued
  • But I tried Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask because I thought I had nothing to lose, and besides, I want to try anything in the market just for curiosity's sake sometimes
  • Since I had moderate acne, I noticed that my skin was brighter the next day after using it

• by aa9002

I used to have a very oily skin and moderate acne since high school, and I blame it for my increasing amounts of acne on my face. I used to use the oil control product from Pond’s, but I think it is now discontinued. I stopped using any oil control products in the market, and thought it was more of a diet-related thing which I have to solve alone, thinking that nothing else will solve it. But I tried Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask because I thought I had nothing to lose, and besides, I want to try anything in the market just for curiosity’s sake sometimes.

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask is made by Olay. It costs $5 and weighs 5 ounces. It is in tube form,

so it is easy to use it. The product is in blue color, and is made of Kaolin Clay. It has a right consistency which is not too thin or watery, but a little thick. It does not actually slide off my palm when I use it, nor does it sog. Actually it sticks right to the face when you put it on for a long time. Lastly, this clay does not have any odor at all

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask turned out to be a good product which I can’t live without after using it. My first use left me thinking that this really did lean out my pores and face, because I can feel it, and my pores really tightened after it. Since I had moderate ...

• acne, I noticed that my skin was brighter the next day after using it. It did not smell anything because it was unscented, but at least it would stick to my face the whole time it was on. While it did not contain anything like Benzoyl Peroxide and salicylic acid which were known to be good against acne, at least it was a deep cleansing mask which worked for me. It reduced the size of my pores, thus good for oily skin. It was made of Kaolin clay, good for oily and sensitive skin.

I kept using it for two times a week and noticed significant improvements after my first week which I did not notice at first. My skin was shine-free, no more lots of oil which used to infest my

nose and chin, and best of all, I can now put on a little powder to cover the little oil that was left. In other words, it reduced a large amount of oil which I used to have after hours of washing my face, as if I did not wash my face at all. My small acne were continuously disappearing, and while I don’t solely credit it for getting rid of my acne, it helped, because it went beyond the basic cleaning which were only composed of a facial wash and a toner. I combined this product with my acne treatment.

For a price of $5, I think it is worth it, even though the price is a little steep to some people. Since it worked for me, I supposed it will work for others as well.

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
    Laurie says :

re : Since I had moderate acne, I noticed that my skin was brighter the next day after using it
    It is totally wrong to have discontinued because I’ve been used for 6 years. I have problem with medium pores, oily skin and uneven blotch skins but with OLAY Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleaning Clay Mask. I’m 56 years old now, and my skin looks so smooth, invisible pores and very bright (plus hardly wrinkles). I enjoy every day as I wake up morning. I used clay every night before I go to bed. I LOVE IT Please bring the product back I’m struggling to find the right kind of mask but none of are working, not compare like OLAY. I am so disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267840330/k2311a0915/9.15.10