Max Fitness Exercise Ball  » Health  »
  • I bought Max Fitness Exercise Ball for a price of $5 last October 2009
  • I was impressed with the way it was shipped, because it was carefully packaged and without damage at all
  • I like this product a lot and so I recommend this to anyone

• by aa9002

I bought Max Fitness Exercise Ball for a price of $5 last October 2009. I should say I was really glad to buy it because it is a great fitness ball that got me happy and without worries.

Max Fitness Exercise Ball was made by Max Fitness, so I was sure that their products were satisfactory. I got this product after around 19 days, and when I received it, the box had an air pump, a manual and a warranty card. I was impressed with the

way it was shipped, because it was carefully packaged and without damage at all.

Max Fitness Exercise Ball is made of a tough rubbery material, which makes it a great fitness ball which does not break easily. It is well-protected from potential dangers like mice, bugs, roaches, ants, and sharp things which can harm it. Not that I have all of these things at home, it’s just that, there were instances when the fitness ball was exposed to things which would have ‘harmed’ it, but it ...

• was still intact as ever, and free from unwanted stains, marks and scratches. It cannot be scratched easily by sharp things like knives and needles, and it is coated in black color with a smooth, non-rubbery feel which does not irritate the back and skin which might get in contact with it.

You can tell that I like it a lot. Well, I really do, because of the reasons above, and because it does not roll away while I try to keep my focus or stance

as I lie on it and try to extend my abdomen. With the diameters of 10.2 x 6.7 x 5.9 inches and weight of 2 pounds, anyone from 5′8″ can use it with ease. It comes with an air pump that only takes 2 minutes to deflate and inflate it. You don’t have to manually pump every air into the ball - just attach the nozzles and plug it in, and watch it inflate itself.

I like this product a lot and so I recommend this to anyone.

Max Fitness Exercise Ball

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415091267810330/k2311a0915/9.15.10