Vagisil Feminine Wash
  • It was almost creamy and pure white, I felt like using a facial wash but that was all right

• by aa9002

Vagisil Feminine Wash is a feminine wash made by Vagisil. It cost me $5 when I bought it online. Thankfully, they gave me an extra because they had a promo back then, where customers will be given a bottle for free when they purchase it.

Vagisil Feminine Wash contains tea tree oil , which works to keep the female part clean and refreshed. It is a good feminine wash which can get rid

of the bacteria which might otherwise cause some infection or vagina-related condition. Moreover, it keeps your genitals free from odor and irritation, thereby making sure you are fresh and free from reaky odor, stains and mess. There are no irritations at all! It does not sting nor does it cause any weird sensations when you use it, so it is safe and keeps you refreshed inside all day. Lastly, it keeps the skin moisturized all day,

• instead of taking away the natural moisture which otherwise might make your genitals completely dry. Since it is paraben-free, you can be sure that is naturally made, no toxic substances and synthetic chemicals which might cause more harm than good.

It is not like ordinary douches which, as I mentioned, cause the natural moisture to be taken away from the genitals. Instead, it moisturizes it and keeps it protected from sweat and odor.

It was almost

creamy and pure white, I felt like using a facial wash but that was all right. It does not feel like medication at all.

But for all it’s worth, you should be careful with its cap because it can cause some mess. You might be dealing with a runny liquid if you twist too much, and because it is wwatery all the way, it might not only cause a mess, but a lot of leaks as well. Still, good product.

Vagisil Feminine Wash
    Gagan says :

Hi there, I am using the same wash and have the same opinion of the product except that the one I bought is a blue colored runny gel and not creamy and pure white like you have mentioned. I don’t know how long back you wrote this article, but I am now wondering if there is a white variation to this product or have they added color to it off late?

Joanna says :

The product that I have is white and creamy as well. I have the original, it could be the specific type that you have. Does the bottle say “gel” on it? This really is a great product. It keeps odor down, and keeps me clean and fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415091267800330/k2311a0915/9.15.10