Sweep book series  » Books  »
  • If you start to read this series I almost guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed

• by Dreamer_1118

There is a book series called Sweep it is by Cate Tiernan! Fantastic teen series, lots of fantasy and fantastically written. It involves a teen who is adopted by a family of non magic people, and how around 16 she finds out she is adopted, she goes through this basically alone.

She soon finds herself involved in a wiccan crowd who feels right for her and she finds out about the mysterious death of her parents.

I have never found a

book that is as perfect to read as this ever! I have never had that feeling of not wanting to put a book down till I got into this book series.

I loved calhoun’s character however I must admit his brother hunter was awesome after getting to know the character.

I actually felt as if I myself was the main character Morgan.

I also felt as if Bree (her best friend) was a girl that I would too be best friends with.

(I was best friends ...

• with a girl kind of like her when I was younger.

) There are some evil characters of course.

(What wiccan book doesn’t have at least 1 evil character?) This is mainly meant for teens however I think this is also a great adult book for those parents who have not read this series and are looking for something entertaining for both you and your teenager this is the book for you both! It has a character for everyone, and is just outright a great read!

How anyone could not like this book is beyond me because the writing draws you in so much that your floored by it.

You feel you are a character in this series and trust me there is someone for everyone! If you start to read this series I almost guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed! I’m about to read another sweep book of hers soon here and I never once felt bad for getting into this series.

Her writing is awesome!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1715091267780230/k2311a0915/9.15.10