iPod Touch 3rd Generation  » Electronics  »
  • The 3rd generation iPod Touch is the best iPod I have come across and I have had many iPods in my time
  • I have a history of having problems with touch screens, but have no problem with this one
  • I've noticed that this iPod is very durable as well
  • It is also definitely on the pricey side retailing around 400 dollars

• by slappy

The 3rd generation iPod Touch is the best iPod I have come across and I have had many iPods in my time. First off, it has a very large storage capacity totaling 32 gigabytes. That enables me to store loads of music, video, you name it.

It has a good web interface and is clearly one of the best touch screens out there. I have a history of

having problems with touch screens, but have no problem with this one.

It is very responsive to my fingers but not over sensitive where the cursor is all over the place. The screen itself cleans very easily with a screen wipe which is great since my skin is always oily.

I’ve noticed that this iPod is very durable as well. I’ve dropped it on several occasions and ...

• it was fine afterwards.

It is also wi-fi ready as long as you are in a place that offers wi-fi. It also has a LOT of apps.

I’ve downloaded applications ranging from games to financial apps. I’ve downloaded online banking applications, money managing applications and social networking applications.

There are always new apps coming out for the iPod Touch ready for download. I don’t have many

complaints for this device other than a few noticeable ones that stood out to me.

User wise, when I updated it to the OS (Operating System) 4, it made the device run much slower and killed the battery life. It is also definitely on the pricey side retailing around 400 dollars.

My only advice is to be careful when upgrading but other than that, an excellent buy in my book.

iPod Touch 3rd Generation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615091267640230/k2311a0915/9.15.10