Dove Hair Fall Therapy Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never had any Dove hair products from the past and that is the main reason why I bought this Dove Hair Fall Therapy conditioner for a try
  • But as I have said, this is just my own experience
  • You can try this hair product by all means and I suggest you combine it with Dove shampoo to get a better result

• by strawberrychocodahi

I never had any Dove hair products from the past and that is the main reason why I bought this Dove Hair Fall Therapy conditioner for a try. I bought it at Hypercity Mall in Malad and it was something that I wanted to check for the quality of the product and see if what it claims is really true or not.

It was just an ordinary conditioner which is not herbal of course. The cream was white in color but was thick in texture although when you apply it in your hair, it is already diluted but not oily type. It is light weight and not a very heavy coat on

the hair which is so difficult to rinse.

The smell of Dove Hair Fall Therapy Conditioner was botanical but is not long lasting in my hair unlike other hair conditioners that I have used in the past. It is in a brown colored easy to squeeze tube by Unilever and it has the ingredient of advance repairing serum which keeps the weakened hair be more stronger.

I only use it twice a week depending if I go out most of the time. But this conditioner should be best combined with Dove Shampoo. Since I am using a different kind of shampoo, my hair is not as soft and smooth when I use it.

• I don’t know if it has something to do with the water supply that we have because sometimes, when I go to Goa, my hair is really soft and easy to manage because their water was from the spring.

But anyway my review about Dove Hair Fall Therapy conditioner was not good enough. My hair still suffers from minor hair fall and I can see my own hair fall off when I do apply the conditioner from the middle part to the end tip of my hair. I guess the therapy for this claim is not as true as to my expectations.

But as I have said, this is just my own

experience. If you have the opposite of what I experience then I guess I can say that is good for you. We do have different reactions on certain products. Anyway I have nothing against Dove products since I really do like their soaps. But I guess their hair conditioner specially Dove Hair fall Therapy is really not for me.

You can avail of this product by Unilever on selected stores and malls in Mumbai for the price of Rs 69.00 or equivalent to $1.48 on their 90ml easy to squeeze tube. You can try this hair product by all means and I suggest you combine it with Dove shampoo to get a better result.

meena says :

iam using dove hair fall shampoo and conditioner. how to use dove hair fall conditioner. after applying conditioner i didnot wash my hair its correct or wrong. please give me some suggest

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267620230/k2311a0915/9.15.10