TKO Fitness Ball
  • I have been using TKO Fitness Ball from TKO for around 12 months now and I like it
  • I was surprised by how fast it was mailed to me because I thought it will be shipped later from all the holiday-related problems
  • I used this ball a lot of times and so I know that it is really a great ball that has undergone a lot of things which might otherwise harm or damage it in the first place
  • It also does not shrink easily just because it's being cut through by a simple needle or pin - it is quite thick enough to avoid it

• by aa9002

I have been using TKO Fitness Ball from TKO for around 12 months now and I like it. It was made by TKO and cost $10. I bought it online. I have used it because I wanted to stretch my spine and perform exercises using it. It came ot me last year, just before Christmas. I was surprised by how fast it was mailed to me because I thought it will be shipped later from all the holiday-related problems.

It was made of a highly durable rubber material which protects it from extreme pressures, sharp and blunt objects,

water, spills, oil, insects and odor. I used this ball a lot of times and so I know that it is really a great ball that has undergone a lot of things which might otherwise harm or damage it in the first place. It is water-proof, so it does not get wet outside and inside when there are liquid spills or when it gets into contact with water. It also does not shrink easily just because it’s being cut through by a simple needle or pin - it is quite thick enough to avoid it. But despite the ...

• thickness, it actually does not feel thick at all. It’s bouncy, light and actually makes a good companion when you are working out because you don’t feel the air pressure and so it can be carried by one hand. I like it when I sit or lie here - it is soft but durable, and it can really keep your balance when doing various exercise positions.

I used it almost every week for my exercise. Lying on it, stretching my back using it, or just sitting on it while performing stretching exercises are now easier with it because it

would not bounce away. It can actually hold me still in place, and since it was made of a rubber material , it would not deflate easily.

It has the diameters of 25.6 x 25.6 x 25.6 inches and weight of 3.1 pounds. I don’t worry about lying or sitting on it because it fits my frame at 5′8″, and anyone can actually use it if you are over that.

It has a warranty of a year and can be returned if you are not happy. I have been keeping this for a long time, so I am a happy buyer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415091267600230/k2311a0915/9.15.10