Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Lotion in Crisp Citrus Herb Scent  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using lotions because I have to, because my skin gets terribly dry especially in the winter
  • When I found out that Bath and Body works had some, I immediately purchased the Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Lotion in Crisp Citrus Herb Scent
  • I bought the small one, at 2 Fl Oz per tube, and I could just drop it in my purse and carry it around wherever I go
  • I love that fact that this is not an ordinary lotion
  • I will definitely repurchase this product because of its moisturizing properties, sweet scent and can easily fit in my purse

• by mod

I like using lotions because I have to, because my skin gets terribly dry especially in the winter. I like to use lotions but I have not tried to use any lotion that has anti-bacterial properties. When I found out that Bath and Body works had some, I immediately purchased the Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Lotion in Crisp Citrus Herb Scent.

What I liked about the Bath and Body works line is that the scent is absolutely fantastic and it really, really lasts a long time. I bought the small one, at 2 Fl Oz per tube, and I could just drop it in my purse and carry it around wherever I go. In my line of work I have to consistently wash my hands so I use this to counter the dryness that hand washing does. I love that fact that this is not an ordinary lotion. It

does have some antibacterial properties to help me keep my hands clean and moisturized at the same time. The consistency is not too creamy and not too moisturizing though, but it is just enough to save my hands from being to dry. The lotion is not too thick. In my opinion it is quite a bit fluid and it may not be enough for those terribly cold days. However, during the summer, I only need to use a little amount to cover both my hands and it does work in helping to keep my hands soft and smooth. If I needed something to moisturize, I would just get a hand cream instead.

This lotion is not greasy but leaves my hands moisturized enough. But what I really love about it is that the scent is really great. The Crisp Citrus scent smells very fresh and fruity. For some reason ...

• when I smell it I feel that my hands are really clean because of the scent too. The packaging is great too because it is made of plastic and the cover will surely protect my purse from spills. I like that it did not come in a tube too. This bottle is small to be carried around anywhere I go.

I love Bath and Body works and I have not had any other antibacterial lotions until I was able to purchase this. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone as a substitute for hand sanitizers. This is even better than hand sanitizers because it helps to leave your skin supple and smooth. The scent is really sweet and citrusy, and very lingering, that sometimes even when I am quite far from my friends they can still smell the Crisp Citrus Scent that this lotion has. I really hope that

Bath and Body Works will make more scents for their antibacterial lotion line. I think for the price of $3 for the small one, a 2 Fl Oz bottle, this can last for a long time depending on the usage. When I bring it with me to work, people keep on asking me what that scent is because they all get crazy with the sweet smell. When I tell them that is antibacterial lotion, they could not believe that something like that could smell so good and that there is an antibacterial lotion in the market. It is quite difficult to find one in my country so for me the downside is that I have to go and purchase this through an online store or specialty shops that sell imported goods. I will definitely repurchase this product because of its moisturizing properties, sweet scent and can easily fit in my purse!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267550230/k2311a0915/9.15.10