Philips Senseo Quadrante Select HD7860/11 coffee machine  » Housewares  »
  • The advantages of this is not only to make a delicious but its size cafes, coffee is a small and easy to store and it is perfect to keep in a corner of the kitchen and enjoy it at all times of day
  • This product is outstanding product and I will definitely recommend you to have the pleasure of this product once

• by peehu

The coffee machine Philips Senseo Quadrate select HD7860/11 is great, has a simple but elegant design, the quality of their coffee is sublime and also has the possibility to make two coffees at a time.

I’m a fan of coffee, I see this coffee as a luxury, as a way to get my daily dose of joy, with one of these cafes no one will embitter the day.

One time I having some of my colleges at my home, and they all demanded

a cup of coffee, they are 7-8 in numbers. Seriously if I am not having this product I can’t make them happy by serving them good coffee but really this product save me and I am able to make 7-8 cups of coffee within 10 min of time and what I had to do is – just pressing the button.

The advantages of this is not only to make a delicious but its size cafes, coffee is a small and easy to ...

• store and it is perfect to keep in a corner of the kitchen and enjoy it at all times of day.

It is also very easy to use, you only have to enter the dose of cafes we want to take, i.e. who likes decaf or normal coffee and with it we’ll have what I call “the small pleasures of day.”

For me it is having all good things, because it is small, affordable price, easy to use, the quality it has is

wonderful and the brand, as Philips is a great brand.

Besides all these things has the great advantage that the doses are not as expensive as those of the other coffee machines, so it is cheaper to maintain it, with all these things. This product is outstanding product and I will definitely recommend you to have the pleasure of this product once. And let your kitchen and office feel the pleasure of this coffee machine which makes you and your guest happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315091267520230/k2311a0915/9.15.10