Olay Natural White Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • After applying, I would have to wait for it to dry up before I can apply any other cosmetics

• by MsGrievance

I have been using another brand for almost 8 years, the effects? I am not really sure about it being effective as I had not seen my face become lighter because of it. It also did not decrease the oiliness of my face. Hence, when Olay released its new product Olay Natural White, Day Cream I did not hesitate to switch brand and try it.

So far, I have been more than

satisfied. The cream is non-greasy and does not add to the oiliness of my face, which is very important to me.

Once I apply it, it is quickly absorbed by my skin; hence I can apply my foundation without having to wait for the cream to dry. There are other day creams that I have tried that are like that.

After applying, I would have to wait for it to dry up ...

• before I can apply any other cosmetics. With the Olay day cream, your skin immediately absorbs it.

It also works perfectly with my brand of cosmetics, specially my foundation. The foundation does not flake or look so dry whenever I use it top of the day cream.

I am allergic to scented creams; hence the non-scented Olay fits me very well. I only have to use it once every day and have

a lasting effect.

Olay Natural White also has UV protection which my old product did not have. What I have yet to prove is if it does reduce dark spots which I have a few on my face.

I have been using Olay for 2 weeks now and have not seen any drastic change in my skin tone. I would have to observe more of that as I continue to use the product.

Olay Natural White Day Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267460230/k2311a0915/9.15.10