Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Facial Wash in Sachet  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this sachet for only P15 at Market Market Taguig City because of the promo they have
  • But anyway, it works well since I can see a good result upon using it and I will recommend this product to all my friends who suffer the same thing with their face

• by brandobrando

I bought this sachet for only P15 at Market Market Taguig City because of the promo they have. It was buy one take one so I grabbed the opportunity to haul this wonderful product.

I really like to purchase sachet since it is much better for me to carry when I do travel and it is much easier to pack inside my luggage. Besides, it was for a promo and I really like to buy items

which are also on sale because I can save my money.

It is a facial wash that can improve the appearance of pores. I did use it for three weeks and what I can say is that it is really working well on my skin since my pores are really obvious because of the blemishes I got from previous pimple scars. I do use it twice daily, one in the morning and one before going to bed.

I just simply use tap water for using this Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Facial Wash. But I just hope that next time they repack it in a resealable sachet because I needed to hurry up using the sachet because the opening was prone to dust and other bacteria to go inside the sachet.

Another thing that I can comment while I was using Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Facial Wash in Sachet is that I need to ...

• Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Facial Wash in Sachet
      rinse it off very well because I do feel my face is still so sticky. The clear gel is bubbly although it feels that the residue is still on my face that I really needed more water to rinse it off my face. I don’t know if it was my skin only because I have oily skin, but anyway this is the only thing that bothers me when I use it.

But anyway, it works well

since I can see a good result upon using it and I will recommend this product to all my friends who suffer the same thing with their face. If you have oily type of skin, you can try to rinse this facial wash with lukewarm water. But you needed to use tap or cold water after wards to close the pores. You can buy this wonderful facial wash at any beauty stores, malls and groceries nationwide in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091267370230/k2311a0915/9.15.10