Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Bracelet Watch  » Jewelry  »
  • The first thing noticed when first started wearing this watch was how well it fit on my arm
  • It was amazing, I didn’t have to get it sized or take it to get the links taken out or anything
  • I like the fact that this watch is not only a dress watch but it’s a casual watch as well
  • I think all watches should have some type of water resistance somewhere in their build
  • But It works like a charm and I find it to be one of the best watches that I’ve ever had in my entire life

• by willyable

For $70 I have found a great watch by Kenneth Cole. This is one of those types of watches that you spend at least $150 on. So to find such a great bargain, I was more than happy. There isn’t much negative things that I can possibly say about this watch. I can say that I didn’t like the copper tone look that it had but it’s not much of a big deal.

My wife bought this watch for me for my birthday and I was excited to wear it to my men’s night out event. I picked out the perfect outfit and shoes to match. I felt like a million dollars with this watch.

The first thing noticed when first started wearing this watch was how

well it fit on my arm. I mean it was perfect. I didn’t have any quarrels about the size. It was amazing, I didn’t have to get it sized or take it to get the links taken out or anything.

Another thing that I liked about this watch was that it had a rounded face and not a square one. I hate square type watches because they just look extremely bulky. I like the fact that this watch is not only a dress watch but it’s a casual watch as well. I Don’t have trouble finding anything to go with it which is pretty cool. It comes off to be more of an Urban watch than anything else.

On the inside of the face, are three different time ...

• pieces that bring even more elegance to the piece. I have never understood why those were in watches but it makes my watch look exquisite.

The watch is an analog watch, there is nothing digital about it. So it kind of takes me back to the old school days when my father use to wear the great analog watches. The clasp is strong and it holds on pretty well. I have yet to have a situation where my watch has un hooked on its on.

Lets not forget that this wonderful piece of jewelry is water resistant! So that means that getting it wet doesn’t leave any type of worry for me. I think all watches should have some type of water resistance somewhere in their build.

Now

I will say one thing about this watch, the copper look has got to go. Even though my wife picked it out and it’s not really my dong, I still feel as if the copper is ugly. I haven’t told her that but that’s the only thing that I don’t like about it. It kind of throws off the silver feel. I guess that’s why I consider it to be more of an Urban watch than anything else.

For the most part I love this watch, the look can be a bit better. But It works like a charm and I find it to be one of the best watches that I’ve ever had in my entire life. Kudos to my wife for picking out the Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Bracelet Watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4515091267300230/k2311a0915/9.15.10