Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpack for Dad  » Baby care  »
  • I’m not the type of father who has a problem with carrying around a diaper bag
  • I found the Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpack For Dad and I must admit that it is pretty stylish
  • I think I was most concerned about having a bag that would keep things organized for me
  • I like that this isn’t non-toxic which makes putting my daughters stuff in it much more safer
  • It’s one of the best diaper bags I’ve ever carried around

• by willyable

I want to tell all the ladies out there something. I’m not the type of father who has a problem with carrying around a diaper bag. I actually find it manly to have a diaper bag on my back. Now I’m NOT going to put a diaper bag on my side, that is way to womanly for me. So don’t even think that is going down. My daughter got older and my wife felt as if it was time for me to start taking her out. I had no clue how I was going to manage this but I made it happen. The first thing that I did was go shopping for a diaper bag that would be right for me. I wanted something that looked more like a laptop bag or maybe a book bag. I didn’t

want to look as if I was male mother.

I found the Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpack For Dad and I must admit that it is pretty stylish. It has all the right amenities to help me on my daily journey with my daughter. I think I was most concerned about having a bag that would keep things organized for me. I had to get used to the bag the first week that I had it but once I got used to it, I was set to go.

First of all this diaper bag is versatile, I mean I can not only use this as a diaper bag but I can use it as a hiking back as well. I like that this isn’t non-toxic which makes putting my daughters stuff in it much more safer. I expect for it ...

• to be non-toxic because it’s a diaper back before anything else, it’s also PVC and lead free so there is no need to worry about running into any poisonous particles.

I didn’t like the price that it was though. I paid almost $80 for this diaper bag which is a bit high for a bag. But I did like the way that it was made. There is a soft sided cooler on the side of the bag. There is also a parent pouch on it as well as a key clip. That makes grabbing my keys easy, I don’t have to worry about losing them or misplacing them There is an insulated modular area that keeps the baby bottles warm, despite the fact that we already have a baby warmer on deck. The cutest thing about this bag is

that it comes with a very thick baby changer. I can change my daughter on the go without having to worry about what I’m going to lay her on.

Not only is this diaper bag for dad for the baby but it’s for me as well. I like to carry my phones and cameras as well. There are places on this bag that I can put all my stuff in with ease. There are side pouches and there are pouches on the front are as well. There are also mini pouch areas on the inside of the bag as well. I don’t run out of room and I can find everything quickly. It’s one of the best diaper bags I’ve ever carried around. I no longer have to carry my wife’s diaper bag and that’s all that matter to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415091267260230/k2311a0915/9.15.10