Summer Infant Day and Night Color Video Monitor  » Baby care  »
  • My wife and I bought this monitor when our daughter first was born
  • T was a bit pricier than your average pair of baby monitors but it was definitely worth every single penny
  • So lets talk about why this thing cost $160
  • I haven’t experience a moment where I couldn’t hear her loud and clear
  • This monitor is one of the best so far and I still use it to this day when it comes to my daughter

• by willyable

My wife and I bought this monitor when our daughter first was born. We could have bought a pair of cheap baby monitors but we didn’t’ want to take that chance. So what we did was buy something that would be reliable. I actually was the one who picked out the Summer Infant Day and Night Color Video Monitor. T was a bit pricier than your average pair of baby monitors but it was definitely worth every single penny.

This was one of my most favorite purchase I’ve made for my daughter. The thing that I most like about these monitors

is that they weren’t bulky, they were small and easy to use. Even though we paid a pretty penny for this Video monitor, I promise that every night we used it, it worked like a charm.

So lets talk about why this thing cost $160. Well first of all it’s a Portable, handheld 2.5″ LCD color video monitor. It helps me and my wife keep a close eye on our daughter when we aren’t close to her. Most of the time we use it during her nap time because we aren’t in the same room with her. The LCD that I had wasn’t in color though, I’m not sure if I got the wrong one or what. I was told that it was suppose to be in color but when we set it up, it showed black and white. I was suppose to return it and see if it was the monitor set that I had but I have yet to do that.

Another thing that I liked about the Summer Infant Day and Night Color Video Monitor is the 900 MHz technology. This helps the monitor to have clarity and long range. I haven’t experience a moment where I ...

• Summer Infant Day and Night Color Video Monitor
      couldn’t hear her loud and clear. This monitor is one of the best so far and I still use it to this day when it comes to my daughter.

It doesn’t come with the power cords or anything. It does have a battery in it but the great thing about that is, it’s rechargeable. So we don’t have to continue to buy batteries, all we have to do is recharge and use all over again.

The monitor doesn’t have to be all the time which is a cool feature. If we want to turn the monitor off and just listen, then

there are lights on the front of the monitor that allows for us to see her activity. It’s more based on motion activity rather than visual activity. There is a kick stand and belt clip that I can use to keep the monitor close and properly set up.

Love this baby monitor, it has kept us connected with our daughter even when we are far away from her. Now we use it to keep eye on her daily activity in her room. It’s perfect for a single parent and or just parents who love to watch their children from a far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415091267240230/k2311a0915/9.15.10