Virgin Mobile Cellular Service
  • Now that was one of the best deals I had ever seen before in my life
  • Ok so here is the issue that I was having with Virgin Mobile, I wasn’t a very happy person over the past weekend
  • The phone that I bought goes in and out throughout all my calls

• by willyable

I had to cut down on my bill for a few months so I went searching for a cellular service that would give me what I wanted. I hate most of the services out there because they all tell you one thing but you end up getting another. I wasn’t trying to sign a contract, I just wanted one of those prepaid services. So I went to Virgin Mobile thinking that I could find something worth buying. I ended up getting their new plan which was $25 dollars a month for unlimited text, unlimited data transfer and unlimited Internet. Now that

was one of the best deals I had ever seen before in my life. The only thing that I didn’t like was that I was only offered 300 minutes a month. I talk way more than 300 minutes a month so I was a bit discouraged. I got over it though because this was something that I needed for now.

You should also know that if it’s too low or too good to be true then guess what then that’s exactly what it is. $25 a month you have to expect something to go wrong. Ok so here is the issue that I was having with Virgin Mobile, I wasn’t a very happy person over the past weekend. For some reason I couldn’t text. Nothing that I was texting was going through. I tried texting my wife and she got nothing. I tried texting myself and I got absolutely nothing. For three days straight there was no successful texting for me.

Even though the customer service was lost when I needed answers, they were pretty nice when it came to guiding me in the right direction. They were nice and understanding about my frustration. This is one thing that I hope continues throughout their ...

• Virgin Mobile Cellular Service
      development.

I was so frustrated because I didn’t have many minutes to use so I was stuck. I tried calling customer service and they told me that they had no idea what was going on. No one sent a service message saying there was trouble with the network or nothing. So they pretty much left everyone out in the cold. This is not great customer service at all.

Another thing that I don’t like about Virgin Mobile is that whenever I do use my minutes, I have trouble hearing my phones calls. The phone that I bought goes in and out throughout

all my calls. It might be the phone I bought and or it might just be the network.

The Internet is pretty decent though. I mean I get two different options on my phone. I can use Opera Mini and or I can use their web browser. It’s pretty fast considering I only pay $25 a month. I plan on upgrading my plan if they get their network together. Because don’t get me wrong, Virgin Mobile has potential to be bigger than what they are. They have come along way so far, but they still have issues and kinks that they need to work out.

Virgin Mobile Cellular Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2215091267120130/k2311a0915/9.15.10