Frontline Plus for Cats  » Pets  »
  • My cat seems to get a lot of fleas and we can’t understand what the problem is
  • I also noticed that whenever she licked her body, she ends up foaming at the mouth
  • I recommend this medicine for any pet owner who has a pet with ticks and fleas

• by willyable

I just want to be honest with the people who follow me from time to time. I hated my cat when I first got her. My wife wanted a cat and so I made it my business to get her one. I had no idea that Cats were so much work. Not only are they rough on house hold items, little critters love to attack them. I have to take her to the vet more often than not. I wanted something that would keep me from going to the vet EVERY other week or so.

My cat seems to get a lot of fleas and we can’t understand what the problem is. We started shopping around for a medicine that we could use to keep this fleas from irritating her so much. FrontLine Plus for cats was what we decided

to go with. We figured that even though it was a bit high, it was high for a reason. We paid almost $50 for this stuff which would have been about equivalent to taking her to the vent, minus a few dollars. Believe me, when we got it I prayed that it would work because wasn’t in the mood to take a Vet trip with a moody cat in my backseat.

I actually liked FrontLine Plus for Cats. It worked really well, I mean when we first started putting it on her skin, we didn’t see an immediate change. It immediately started killing the fleas on my cats coat. It took no longer than a few hours before we started noticing the treatment beginning. Now will say that my cat wasn’t all that happy when we started ...

• using it on her skin. It seemed as if she was uncomfortable or something. But it wasn’t the type of uncomfortable to where she was in pain. It was as if the Frontline Plus Medicine was working.

The stuff is really stinky and I hate the way that it comes out of the bottle. I wanted something that I could put into her mouth but that wasn’t the deal with this though. The whole idea that it was waterproof was a nice piece of mind for me. I was able to clean her without worrying about putting more on her.

The thing that I liked the most about Frontline Plus for Cats is the fact that every single dose that I give her offers 30 full days of continuous relief. So we don’t have to give her but one dose per

every 30 days. It lasts us well over a few months.

The only thing that I’m not too happy about when it comes to this stuff is that my cat likes to lick herself which in turn causes her to be hyper for a few days. I also noticed that whenever she licked her body, she ends up foaming at the mouth. When I first seen this, I was extremely scared of what I was seeing. But our Vet told us that it was normal and that it would go away in a few days. WE haven’t seen any out of the ordinary health issues yet, which is a great sign. It does what it’s suppose to do and it really gets rid of her flea problem. I recommend this medicine for any pet owner who has a pet with ticks and fleas.

Frontline Plus for Cats

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2915091267070130/k2311a0915/9.15.10