Panasonic TC- 41” Plasma HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • For $500 I was able to get a 41” Plasma that looks as if it cost me almost a $1000
  • The size was excellent, I mean everything about the size screamed Amazing to me
  • Another thing that I like about this TV is that it’s worthy of sports watching
  • This was another thing that I paid attention while shopping for this TV
  • I made a mistake and didn’t ask about the standard plugs before I bought it

• by willyable

We are trying to get rid of the older TV’s that we have in our home. One by one we are getting rid of the old school and bringing in the new school Plasma TV’s aren’t hard to come by, you just have to pick the right television. This is the hard part, choosing a TV that gives you what you want and functions the way that you need. I shopped around for my Plasma TV for well over a month or two before I chose the Panasonic. There were a lot of different reasons why I chose the Panasonic but one of the reasons I chose it was because of the price. For $500 I was able to get a 41” Plasma that looks as if it cost me almost a $1000. I caught this TV on sale at Best Buy and so far I have no regrets

what so ever.

What did I like about this television? Well first of all, I loved the size of it. The size was excellent, I mean everything about the size screamed Amazing to me. The picture is wide from top to bottom and from left to right. Get to enjoy all 41” inches of this TV.

Another thing that I like about this TV is that it’s worthy of sports watching. This was another thing that I paid attention while shopping for this TV. I wanted to be able to watch football on my new TV without worried about the flaws I might have ran into along the way. The 600Hz is what gives it the crisp look that it gives off. Everything about the picture is HD so I get to watch not only sports but movies as well. High action movies look great on this TV ...

• and that is why I love it the way that I do.

The setup was pretty simple, there wasn’t anything that we couldn’t do when it came to setting this up. Now I will say that I was expecting a little more when it came to the speakers. For some odd reason we couldn’t get the speakers to sound any better. We had to get a surround sound system to make up for the horrible sounding speakers that were put on this TV. I wouldn’t recommend anyone keep this speakers singly. We couldn’t turn them up all the way without hitting distortion. I couldn’t expect too much because it was only $500 but at the same time, I wanted a little more.

The controls are easy to use and the remote control that comes with it is just as easy. Once I got used to what button was what,

I didn’t have any problems using the control buttons.

Another thing that I didn’t like about this TV is that it only had an optical sound output. We didn’t have any standard plugs. So we had to do some rigging to get what we wanted when it came to this TV. I made a mistake and didn’t ask about the standard plugs before I bought it.

The only other thing that scares me about this TV is that it might just get burned out over time. I kind of see a little bit of distortion when it comes to my picture. So I’m trying to wait things out a bit to see where this takes us. If this happens then I more than likely won’t be buying a Panasonic again. I can’t see myself spending money on something that is going to be a waste of money in the end.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615091267020130/k2311a0915/9.15.10