Soleus Portable Air Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I like to be able to talk to people who can give me the answers that I need
  • It was small and convenient and it got cold fast
  • Now even though it doesn’t get as cold as I thought it was going to get, it did get cool
  • It doesn’t get your entire home cold but if you are in a small room then you can definitely get some type of gratification

• by willyable

This is one trip that I hate taking every single year. I have to go and visit my mother-in-law in Texas with my Wife. I have tried time and time again to get out of this trip because it’s a miserable one. I hate going because of the heat. Texas is one of the hottest places in the USA and to go somewhere that has a short supply of cool air, makes it even worse.

This year I refused to go visit my mother-in-law without some form of personal air conditioning. It wasn’t going down this year and I refused to even be apart of the misery. So I went and I purchased myself the Soleus Portable Air Conditioner which was about $220. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to pay so much for a portable air conditioner but it

was something that I was more than willing to pay for my comfort.

There were things that I liked about this air conditioner and things that I didn’t like about it. For the most part it was something that made my life so much more enjoyable while in Texas. First of all, the parts that needed for my air conditioner didn’t come until after I was in Texas. I had to get them sent to my mother-in-laws house instead of mine. Even though I had a hard time with getting my parts, I was able to get great customer service which was a plus. I like to be able to talk to people who can give me the answers that I need.

As far as the function is concerned, I will admit that this air conditioner was ...

• awesome. It was small and convenient and it got cold fast. It plugs into the wall outlet, which makes it all electric. Now even though it doesn’t get as cold as I thought it was going to get, it did get cool. It got cool enough for me to not complain about me being so hot. It came with 3 different fan speeds so that way if I wanted to slow it down, I could and if I wanted to speed it up all I would have to do it adjust the knob located on the top of the air conditioner.

I like the Dehumidifier filter that comes with it as well. And since I have asthma, that helped me a lot. I honestly think that the humidifier worked better than any other feature on this air conditioner. The

cooling watts is 1200 and the voltage is 115. Unlike a lot of air conditioners, this one actually evaporates the water that accumulates with any air conditioner. That is what I liked about this air conditioner because it doesn’t come with any extra work. All I have to do is turn it on and turn it off.

It’s light weight so it was easy to carry from my car to the house. It has carrying handles located on the back of the air conditioner which helps me get a better grip of things.

For the most part the Soleus Portable Air Conditioner is a definite buy if you want something that is going to give you immediate results. It doesn’t get your entire home cold but if you are in a small room then you can definitely get some type of gratification.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315091267000130/k2311a0915/9.15.10