George Foreman 360 Indoor Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I like the different angle options that it offers
  • The only thing that I will recommend for people who plan on buying this grill is to be cautious about how high you put the temperature because the side panels seem as if they melt down after a certain amount of usage

• by willyable

I totally hated the George Foreman Grill when It first when on the market. The first one was just messy and it was horribly put together. Anything greasy made my life a living monster. I didn’t purchase the George Foreman 360 Grill, my wife did. So I wasn’t all that upset about my money going to waste. I actually wanted to see what this grill was about. I wanted to compare the two and see if there was any difference.

I want to be honest about this grill and I will say that it’s a lot more complex than the other grill. It’s also a lot smaller as well. Even though it was smaller, it was big enough to make a decent sized meal. It came with a whole

host of features and extra amenities. It was 106 inches in cooking space which was just enough to make three to four burgers on one plate.

First of all it came with 5 removable plates that were dishwasher safe. Unlike the older George Foeman Grill, this one had options. Each of the plates were thickly coated for a non stick feel. Have I dealt with any of my food sticking? Honestly I haven’t had any issues with my food sticking to the plates which is a shocker because the old George Foreman Grill had major issues when it came to food sticking. The plates are two ribbed grill plates, two quesadilla plates, and a 1-inch deep-dish plate. I can use the griddling plate for pancakes which is kind ...

• of neat.

I like the different angle options that it offers. I can cook with the grill being flat and or at an angle. The angle feature allows for greasy foods to drain out into a tub without creating a mess. The Flat angle is more for sandwiches and pizza.

The ready indicator light lets me know when it has fully heated up and is ready to be used. I can adjust the temperatures to my liking with ease. The loop handle was kind of odd, it looked different and it was awfully wide. It kind of got in my way sometimes but it did keep me from burning my hands.

Cleaning this grill was easier than cleaning the older George Foreman grill. All I had to do was take

a wet towel and wipe the outside, throw the plates into the dishwasher and keep it moving. I personally love using this George Foreman grill, it cooks my food very well and it doesn’t make a huge mess which is always a good thing.

The only thing that I will recommend for people who plan on buying this grill is to be cautious about how high you put the temperature because the side panels seem as if they melt down after a certain amount of usage. Started noticing this after my first couple of meals. My plates have a hard time staying in place because of it. This will eventually become a big deal but for now, I’m still able to use it and that is all that matters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315091266960130/k2311a0915/9.15.10