Belkin 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch  » Computers  »
  • This product really did solve a problem for me

• by Orrymain

Like many people, I have been online for a number of years and that means that I have gone through multiple computers. I actually still have things on old computers that I can’t move easily, if at all. In large part, that is because of the age of the computer and that they will not accept methods we take for granted today, such as USB usage with flash sticks and the like.

I also wanted to be able to use the information on these computers so I

did some research and asked around and discovered that there was a way to help me use these computers with the least amount of difficulty.

Someone recommended the Belkin 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch. I did some research and read good things about the product so I went ahead and purchased it.

When the Belkin 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch arrived, it was very easy to set up. The directions were very clear. It really is just a matter of plugging it in and then attaching the keyboard and ...

• monitors of each computer, one at a time. Take it one step at a time and it is done in a matter of minutes.

The worst part of the product is that the small base where everything is plugged into is awkward. In fact, it’s like a giant octopus or spider because the plugs stand out everywhere. They could easily have made this more of a rectangle, for example, like a surge protector or something. Having it the way it is now is very difficult

to manage. This is the worst aspect of the otherwise terrific product.

With the Belkin 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch, it is a snap to go from computer A to computer B. In fact, it’s just a touch of a button away, and the good news for those with dinosaur computers is that this works on my 15 year old, Win98 oldest computer. That was a saving grace.

This product really did solve a problem for me. It came recommended and now I am recommending it to my readers here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1915091266231230/k2311a0915/9.15.10