Nestle Variety Pack: 30 Count candy bars  » Food  »
  • They have been a long time favorite, as have the Crunch and Baby Ruth options
  • However, the Nestle Variety Pack costs only $9.00, which translates to just thirty cents per candy bar

• by Orrymain

Those who have read my grocery reviews know that I do love candy, but as I’ve said, the economy makes that love a no-no today, unless I happen to find a good deal on it somewhere. That’s why I sometimes purchase the Nestle Variety Pack. This product is comprised of thirty total candy bars, put together in multiples of four different varieties.

Nestle’s compilation of candy includes 10 Butterfingers, 8 Crunch bars, 8

Baby Ruth candy bars, and 4 of their 100 Grand variety. For me, this is a nice mix. I adore Butterfingers. They have been a long time favorite, as have the Crunch and Baby Ruth options. The only new one for me is the 100 Grand which I eat only when I buy these packs or some other variety case. They aren’t a favorite, but they are good,

• so I don’t mind having a few from time to time.

I also love the box that the Nestle Variety Pack comes in. It’s very strong and easily put out on display for parties or vending opportunities.

The reason I am so fond of this product is because it makes more economic sense to purchase this 30 pack than to get individual candy bars at the stores. These days, grocery stores around here

sell these candies for somewhere between 80 cents and a dollar. That’s highway robbery in my book.

However, the Nestle Variety Pack costs only $9.00, which translates to just thirty cents per candy bar. That’s like the vintage days, and believe me, I remember when a nickle or dime purchased a candy bar.

So, spend wisely, and find a store like Sam’s Club that sells vending packs or bulk items like this one does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091266181230/k2311a0915/9.15.10