Hormel Compleats: Chicken Marinara  » Food  »
  • The latest one I decided to taste was their Chicken Marinara
  • What I enjoy about Hormel Compleats is that it is a quick, no fuss meal that works at any time of the day
  • So, I think it's a good product that is worth trying, especially if you hate cleanup like I do

• by Orrymain

Hormel Compleats continue to bring out new varieties that lure me to try them. The more success I have, the more I am willing to try something new with them. The latest one I decided to taste was their Chicken Marinara.

What I enjoy about Hormel Compleats is that it is a quick, no fuss meal

that works at any time of the day. It comes in a tray that slips right into the microwave. Within a couple of minutes, it’s time to eat. These products can also be boiled, but I’ve never actually prepared one that way.

This Chicken Marinara is white chicken with pasta in marinara sauce. It’s a 250 calorie meal that does include some vegetables in the mix, the most notable of which are bell peppers. To me the other vegetables mentioned in the ingredients are barely noticeable, if at all, but the bell peppers are very present, along with the chicken and the marinara sauce.

The Penne pasta is good and offers a ...

• Hormel Compleats: Chicken Marinara
      nice consistency to go along with the chicken.

I do like this product and was fairly satisfied with it. My issues come more from a personal perspective because I’ve always liked to eat foods more by themselves than mixed together, and products such as this one where everything is mixed together is somewhat foreign to my food

palate.

However, as I said, I do like it and I do anticipate buying the item again. It’s so quick to cook and the price is right. I have never had one of these Hormel Compleats not cook completely.

So, I think it’s a good product that is worth trying, especially if you hate cleanup like I do.

Chad Dunn says :

re : What I enjoy about Hormel Compleats is that it is a quick, no fuss meal that works at any time of the day
I love Hormel Compleats and one day last year at my local grocery store I noticed the chicken marinara so I had to buy one. I had tried other brands of chicken marinara that were bland and too small a portion to fill me up. It’s quite the opposite with Hormel Completes because they have just enough to fill me up and it they taste great especially the cchicken marinara I also love how they are a really easy no fuss cleanup before or after a long day of work. they are very convenient in regards to preparation, just cut some holes in the top then pop it in the microwave for about 1 minute 45 seconds. Then take it out and let it stand for a minute. Then peel off the top and bonapetit The chicken marinara is nutritionally high in fiber and protein without excessive loads of sugar and sodium, with but 5% grams of saturated fat That’s great even for making chicken marinara from scratch. So, I suggest you try Hormel Compleats especially their chicken marinara it’s tasty sweet Nd convenient and will fill your belly up

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091266151230/k2311a0915/9.15.10