Oscar Mayer Deli Creations: Chicken and Bacon Ranch Flatbread Sandwich
  • Oscar Mayer Deli Creations have been something I've enjoyed for a while now
  • I like food that have little preparation required and that cook without requiring a lot of cleanup as well
  • In truth, I don't think I'm that fond of the bacon ranch sauce
  • What's more, I will definitely get it again

• by Orrymain

Oscar Mayer Deli Creations have been something I’ve enjoyed for a while now. I like food that have little preparation required and that cook without requiring a lot of cleanup as well. If the product cooks in or on its own container, that’s another huge plus. All of this describes Deli Creations. That’s why I recently tried a variety of their flatbread sandwiches that I hadn’t had before, their

Chicken and Bacon Ranch Flatbread Sandwich.

The preparation for any of the flatbread options is limited to opening the individual ingredient packages and then spreading out the ingredients atop the flatbread the way you like it. After that, the flatbread cooks right inside the package its purchased in, and it only takes a couple of minutes.

In the case of the chicken and bacon ranch variety, the ingredients are grilled chicken breast strips, Sharp ...

• cheddar cheese that is actually a 2% milk reduced fat item, and bacon ranch sauce.

The grilled chicken is the same as found in other flatbread sandwiches that Deli Creations offer, but the sharp cheese and the bacon ranch sauce are what gives this sandwich its uniqueness. In truth, I don’t think I’m that fond of the bacon ranch sauce. It was fine, but I really like the buffalo style ranch sauce

is part of a different variety better.

That said, this was still a very tasty sandwich and made a filling lunch. What’s more, I will definitely get it again.

Sometimes I eat the flatbread more like a taco, with the flatbread just folded over and at other times, I like to roll it up, more like you’d find in a soft taco. It’s just a fun thing. Whatever you do, it tastes good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091266091230/k2311a0915/9.15.10