Oscar Mayer Deli Creations: Buffalo-Style Ranch Chicken Flatbread Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I have really enjoyed the Deli Creations line from Oscar Mayer since it came out a couple of years ago
  • As time has passed, I've really come to like their flatbread sandwiches the best
  • Now I noticed that the package with the flatbread in it wasn't easy open anymore
  • I always start by spreading out the chicken pieces, after which I add the shredded cheese, and then I layer on the ranch sauce to spread it out since I don't like it in globs
  • Sometimes I wish there were a few more pieces of chicken to complete the flatbread sandwich, but other than that, I enjoy the product a great deal

• by Orrymain

This review is for Oscar Mayer Deli Creations, its Buffalo-Style Ranch Chicken Flatbread Sandwich option. I have really enjoyed the Deli Creations line from Oscar Mayer since it came out a couple of years ago. It has evolved quite a bit, in packaging, varieties, and cooking style.

As time has passed, I’ve really come to

like their flatbread sandwiches the best. They seem to really satisfy me, and they are super tasty.

The Oscar Mayer Deli Creations: Buffalo-Style Ranch Chicken Flatbread Sandwich is very simple to prepare, something that is crucial for me. All of the ingredients are in their own packages that, for the most part, rip open easily.

Now I noticed that the package with the flatbread in it wasn’t easy open anymore. I had to use scissors. However, the packages with the other items ripped out with pre-lined spots marked, and that was simple.

One of the good things about this product is that you can spread out the contents and layer it ...

• Oscar Mayer Deli Creations: Buffalo-Style Ranch Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
      the way you like it.

The ingredients are grilled chicken breast strips, shredded natural Monterey Jack cheese, and buffalo style ranch sauce. All of the products taste great. I always start by spreading out the chicken pieces, after which I add the shredded cheese, and then I layer on the ranch sauce to spread it

out since I don’t like it in globs.

Sometimes I wish there were a few more pieces of chicken to complete the flatbread sandwich, but other than that, I enjoy the product a great deal. I’ve never had a sour tasting one or any piece that didn’t look and taste fresh and delightful. They make great lunches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091266081230/k2311a0915/9.15.10