Polaroid 37″ LCD Flat Panel TV  » Electronics  »
  • The clarity of the pictures is amazing also
  • You have many options when it comes to sound, but I would highly recommend purchasing a surround sound system to go with the t

• by ashleychae
      In January, me and my husband were in the market for a flat panel t. v. to replace our old 10 year old monster.

After much research we decided on the Polaroid 37″ LCD flat panel. The

best part of this t.

v. , which I am assuming pertains to all LCD’s, is that I can sit off to the side of the t.

v. and still see the picture-unlike others like DLP’s and Plasma’s which appear as a dark screen if you wander too far off to the side.

The clarity of the pictures is amazing also. Another positive note to the t.

v. is that it can be hung on the wall to ...

• Polaroid 37
      save space if desired or you can have it sit on the stand.

You have many options when it comes to sound, but I would highly recommend purchasing a surround sound system to go with the t. v.

as the sound on the t. v.

alone isn’t that great. The best part of the t.

v. was that the prices was well below others we looked at, and it truly is worth the money spent and then some.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161202126591128/k2311a0212/2.12.07