Ambi Facial Cleansing Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wanted to try something different, because I’m always trying different body creams and moisturizers to treat the problem
  • It wasn’t very expensive and cost me 3 dollars at a local Dollar General store
  • The best part is that I could feel the nourishing oils in the bar
  • After that I decided I did have to use a little face moisturizer after using this product
  • I think that anyone having any skin unevenness or irritation should try the Ambi facial cleansing bar

• by adrean_j

I suffer from a really bad condition where my face dries up, peels, and is really irritated. I deal with this year around, but it gets seemingly worse during the summer months. I didn’t want to deal with these problems anymore and always find a miracle product for the moment. I wanted to try something different, because I’m always trying different body creams and moisturizers to treat the problem. This time I was going to try a soap. I saw the Ambi Facial Cleansing Bar. It promotes healthy and evenly toned skin, which I really needed. My skin becomes two toned after all of this peeling and irritation. It is really annoying, because around my nose will be a completely lighter shade than the rest of my face. I was tired of the irritation and purchased the cleansing bar. It wasn’t very

expensive and cost me 3 dollars at a local Dollar General store.

Using the bar was easy as most bars are. There were no problems with me being able to lather it up and apply it to my face. The bar lathered up with a creamy, and smooth soapy lather. It felt wonderful against my face. The best part is that I could feel the nourishing oils in the bar. I just knew my skin wouldn’t be completely dry after using it. The bar had a wonderful scent very similar to shea butter and cocoa butter. It was subtle, but had just enough oomph to follow me around on my face. I rinsed my face after washing it with the Ambi bar. I didn’t see any immediate difference, but my face felt clean and natural. A lot of times after using facial ...

• soap my face feels dry and tight. I hate feeling resistance against my skin after washing my face. With Ambi I didn’t have to worry about that. My skin felt soft and smooth when I rubbed it after washing it. After about 10 minutes it did start to feel just a tad bit dry. After that I decided I did have to use a little face moisturizer after using this product.

After 1 week of using this product, I could really see a change. I was happy to see that my skin was close to being completely even. It was great, because something I had been battling with all summer, came to an end within one week. I wanted to scream and shout I was so happy. It completely healed my damaged skin, which is not something you expect from a soap

bar. There was no more dryness. The redness had disappeared completely, and my face was no longer peeling. I was on cloud 9 and actually felt pretty for the first time in a long time. My husband was really happy about the find and said he will definitely be purchasing this product for me in the future. The bar lasts me for a good 6 weeks to two months. I only use it on my face and you really don’t need too much. I use it once a day and still have something to show for. It doesn’t melt easily, but I always put mine back in the box when I am done. I think that anyone having any skin unevenness or irritation should try the Ambi facial cleansing bar. It is gentle and works wonders on my skin. I am happy I found this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091265821130/k2311a0915/9.15.10