AZO Yeast Infection Medication  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I know that some medications can cause irritation and decided to try something that I could take orally
  • The only problem is that they didn’t work for me
  • They might be good to take when you don’t have an infection and are not expecting one, but they definitely aren’t good for treating an existing yeast infection
  • These pills cost me about 3 bucks and it wasn’t worth a penny

• by adrean_j

I have fallen victim to yeast infections one too many times. The last time I had a yeast infection it was really severe. It seemed like I was going to bend over and die, I was in so much pain. My vaginal area was severely irritated and I was really tired of it. I know that some medications can cause irritation and decided to try something that I could take orally.

I purchased the AZO Yeast medication. It was supposed to relieve yeast infection symptoms along with prevent future yeast infections. It was like dream medication, because I can get a yeast infection at least once a year. The creams can itch really

bad and even send a burning sensation through my whole body.

After I was done using a 3 day treatment, I wanted to make sure the yeast infection was gone for good. I took one of these tablets by mouth with plenty of water. The pills are nothing special. They are small round and white.

They can dissolve in your mouth, so it is very important to swallow it as soon as it gets in your mouth. If it starts to dissolve before that, you can be hit with a really nasty taste in your mouth. After taking the medication for 2 days I came to the conclusion that it was a ...

• bust.

The AZO Yeast actually made me feel a lot worse than I was feeling initially.

My vagina still suffered irritation, plus it seemed like the yeast infection had cycled and started all over. I was supposed to be ending this infection off in a good note, instead it got worse. This was really frustrating, because I couldn’t do anything, not even move, without feeling an itch or burning sensation. I mean, yes these pills are convenient.

They don’t make a mess and they are very practical. The only problem is that they didn’t work for me. I felt like I wasted my money on the product. I was scared to try

to take it on any other occasion, because I couldn’t risk getting worse ever again.

I was really suffering and ended up suffering from a yeast infection for more than 2 weeks. I wouldn’t suggest anyone try these pills. They might be good to take when you don’t have an infection and are not expecting one, but they definitely aren’t good for treating an existing yeast infection. These pills cost me about 3 bucks and it wasn’t worth a penny.

I would much rather stick to messy creams and ovals that work than deal with this product. I warn all women to stay away from this product. It ruined my life for a whole week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615091265811130/k2311a0915/9.15.10