Equate Personal Care Miconazole 7 Day Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to save a buck this time around and go for the Equate brand personal care Miconazole 7 day treatment
  • My mom has this same problem, and can really empathize with me
  • This product is decent and I think women who are suffering from yeast infections should give it a try

• by adrean_j

Whenever I have suffered from a yeast infection, I try a different treatment. I want to find the one that is best for me so I can use it any time this happens to me. I decided to save a buck this time around and go for the Equate brand personal care Miconazole 7 day treatment. When I purchased it, I was in pure agony as I always am during yeast infections. It is really frustrating, but it seems like I never notice that I have an infection until it is at its worse. I can wake up in the morning and have the worse burning and itching sensation. It is the type of irritation that you don’t even

with on your worst enemy. My body is very sensitive to yeast infections and I get one almost every year. My mom has this same problem, and can really empathize with me. I started using the treatment the same night of course. There were seven little tube applicators in the box. Along with a long tube of Miconazole to fill the tubes.

I placed the applicator over the medicine tube and squeezed. The cream started to come out and fill the tube. This only takes a gently squeeze. Squeezing too hard can lead to it coming up too fast and overfilling the tube. This also wastes medication that may be needed at a later date. I always take my ...

• treatments right before bed. I also learned to take a sleeping medication with it, because when it drips it burns. I always try the sleeping pill, but still get woken up by the irritation 95 percent of the time. As I laid in bed I inserted the tube. It fit in gently and didn’t provide any additional problems. I just pressed down the little pusher and could feel the cream inside of me. It seemed soothing at first. To my surprise, it did give me some relief the first day. This almost never happens. I was able to sleep through the night, because it was very mild. I didn’t suffer from any stinging or itching. I was able to
        wash it all out in the morning. The weird thing is that by day 4 I started to feel some slight irritation. It was more painful to take the medicine then, than the first day.

My symptoms weren’t fully relieved until the 8th day. This product is fairly easy to use and fairly gentle compared to others I’ve tried. It cures the infection. I would probably purchase this product again, but would probably opt for the 3 day treatment and see how that goes. This product is decent and I think women who are suffering from yeast infections should give it a try. It is especially good for those that don’t have a lot of money to spend like myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615091265791130/k2311a0915/9.15.10