Spring Valley Cranberry Supplement Pills  » Health  »
  • The last time I started to feel that my urine was irregular I decided to do something immediately
  • I highly recommend Spring Valley Cranberry Supplements to anyone with urinary or kidney health problems
  • They are affordable for most and only cost around 3 dollars

• by adrean_j

I get urinary tract infections more often than most. I used to get one at least once a year. This would usually lead to blood in my urine and plenty of visits to the emergency room. I can usually tell when I’m starting to get a UTI but always ignore the symptoms until the last minute. The last time I started to feel that my urine was irregular I decided to do something immediately. My urine was dark and yellow during urinary tract infections. It is also very acidic, burning my skin as I urinate. It is very uncomfortable to say the least. This last time when I started

to feel the heat in my urine I went for the Spring Valley Cranberry supplements. Cranberry is known for promoting good kidney and urinary tract health. I don’t like drinking the juice because it is so bitter and overwhelming for my taste buds. These capsules are concentrate at 500 mg. They contain 3 times as many servings of cranberry than a single glass.

The capsules were small el caps. They are a deep burgundy, almost the same color as actual cranberries. The capsule were small and extremely easy to swallow. They slid down my throat and felt very natural. The instructions said to take 25 or 3 at a ...

• time. I would take 3 of these pills and swallow them with a large glass of water. After taking them for a few days I realized they didn’t have any negative side effects. I felt like myself all day, no nausea, headaches or dizziness like other supplements I have taken in the past. After taking this Spring Valley Cranberry Supplements for a week straight I started to feel relief in my urinary tract. Now I also drank a lot of water as this is of key importance.

After a week my urine was no loner cloudy and deep yellow. My urine was less filled with impurities. It also no

loner had a strong odor. It felt much happier and healthier able to urinate less frequently. Before I was not able to hold it and had to rush to the restroom every two hours or so. Now I am free from this burden. I started taking these a year ago and haven’t suffered from a Urinary Tract Infection since then. I highly recommend Spring Valley Cranberry Supplements to anyone with urinary or kidney health problems. They are affordable for most and only cost around 3 dollars. It is way more affordable than ending up at the hospital. I finally cut my hospital costs in half with these reliable supplements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415091265701130/k2311a0915/9.15.10