AAA Memberships
  • Some hotel and motels that are AAA approved will deduct anywhere from ten to thirty percent off one's room cost just simply by showing your AAA card
  • I love my AAA Plus membership and highly recommend AAA's services to any consumer, parent, or business person

• by cjaneb877
      Just about every city, town, and township resident has the opportunity to purchase what is known as a AAA membership. There are regular AAA memberships and AAA Plus memberships which can be purchased at a variety of differnet prices. For about $180, AAA Plus members can receive a three year membership.

This membership allows one to obtain a travel agency at the tip of their fingers at the drop of a hat. AAA will book trips for you at discounted prices, give you maps and coupons to the are you are visting, and virtually plan your entire trip for you (of course, at a lower rate than

travel agencies would offer).

AAA is also nice because it provides one with a toe truck in the event that a vehicle breaks down. AAA Plus members can have their vehicle toed to any location within 150 miles free of charge, and AAA members may have their vehicle toed to a place that is 50 miles from where their car breaks down free of charge.

Ever run out of gas? AAA takes care of a vehicle if it runs out of gas also. They will fill your tank for you in the unfortuate event that you forget to fill your tank and wind up breaking ...

• down as a result.

Another commonly used benefit of AAA are the hotel and motel discounts that can be obtained by members. Some hotel and motels that are AAA approved will deduct anywhere from ten to thirty percent off one’s room cost just simply by showing your AAA card.

I have been carrying a AAA Plus membership card ever since I was in highschool. It allows me to have the security and piece of mind that if my vehicle were to break down, I can call the number on my card and find help immediately.

I also like the fact that I can stay at hotels

at lower costs than those quoted by flashing my card, and that some stores even accept AAA now and give customers an extra discount for simply being a member. I purchased glasses just yesterday that were going to cost $300.

I showed my AAA card to my local Lens Crafters. They immediately subtracted one hundred and twenty dollars off of my glasses.

In all acutality, the service practically pays for itself if you are simply a person who buys glasses within a three year time span. Not too shabby! I love my AAA Plus membership and highly recommend AAA’s services to any consumer, parent, or business person!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251202126561128/k2311a0212/2.12.07